Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character form Bella

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hailee

Gold : 13

Character form Bella Empty
PostSubject: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:21 am

Name: Bella
Actual Age: 90 in human and 17 in elf
How old they look: Bella looks like a 16 year old.
Race/Creature Type: Water elf
Description of Creature: Bella is half human and half elf, she has elf ears and when she is in the water her hair turns lightblue, her wings decrease and they are also lightblue of colour.
Country of Origin: Albion
Height:6'2"
Body type: straight thin
Skin tone: pale
Eyes: light blue
Hair: brown with blue streaks
Appearance: see my picture (as a normal human she is also wearing normal clothes.
Personality: Bella is as a human a kind and generous person, she loves to help and also in her elf form she likes to help people, she feels more free when she is in the water. She doesn't become angry very quick and she is a little bit bubbly.
Diet: Bella eats like any other human but she doesn't eat fastfood and too much sweets make her very loud and noisy.
Talents: She can swim really fast and she can play the piano really good.
Flaws: clumsy and sometimes too generous, she too curious
Powers/Magic (if any): healing by singing under water, when someone needs immediate healing, she can go under water and then she sings a special watersong, when the song is over there is some slime of waterslugs that she catches and then she can take it and heal the person with it by rubbing it on the sore places where it needs to be healed.She can do this healing two times a day and she can heal open minor wounds of 1 inch deep but no broken bones and she can't heal herself, she can also breath under water but that's only for 15 minutes per day and she needs to be out of the water and rest to gain strength for breathing under water the next day.
Weaknesses: Fire, she has a serious fear of fire, she also dislikes conflicts with someone. Fire can dry out her skin very badly and it takes weeks to heal from the minor burns.
Weapon(s): Water is her weapon, she can use it as waterballs throwing it at the enemy and then it gets rotated in the waterball suppose to tire out the enemy.
Job in the Kingdom: searching for a job
History: Bella is born in Albion, her mother is an elf and her father is a human and when her mother was away for business she fell in love with Bella's father and then nine months later they were reunited with their first born daughter. At first they didn't know if Bella was half human or half elf but when she grew up and her appearances started to change under water they got the answer. Bella was always taught by her mother but sometimes the teaching her mother did bored Bella out of her mind and then she would sneak out and be free under water, they live near the water. In their house close to the sea they don't have things that can fall and break like vases because Bella is way too clumsy and she will always let something break. Bella thaught herself to play the piano when she was 5 years old. Bella is still in the proces of learning to control the power and to handle the weapon she has.
RP example:
Bella jumped into the water and immediately everything changed, her heavy clothes disappeared and her hair coloured blue, Bella loved the water and that she could be able to breath is such a relief. she swum to the stone where she always rested on and there he was the boy elf who swum away, he was mysterious but there he was, Bella swom towards him and stayed silent and calm before she spoke. "Who are you, where are you from." Before the boy could answer there was another water elf who pushed Bella away screeching, Bella was scared and swom away as quick as possible. When Bella stepped out of the water she saw her mother coming flying towards her. 'boy she was in trouble big time.'

Notes:

Last edited by hailee on Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:45 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 11:02 pm

Breathing underwater should be in powers rather than talents.
You need limits for her powers, how many times a day can she do the healing? whats the worst wound she can cure?
Add another flaw.
What happens if she is faced with fire?
Back to top Go down
hailee

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 5:05 am

i edited Smile
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 8:49 pm

dry skin doesnt sound very severe. Make it minor burns at the least.
16 human years would be nowhere near 20 elf years. a 16 year old elf would be much younger than that, unles you wanna up your human age.
Back to top Go down
hailee

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:35 am

I edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:44 am

A 25 year old would be about 80-100 human years.
Back to top Go down
hailee

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:51 am

i edited and can you give me an example if this is not alright?
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:59 am

How is 17 between 80-100?
Id say put her human age at around 90.

What is the deepest wound she can heal?
Back to top Go down
hailee

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:09 am

i edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:16 am

Asimi wrote:

What is the deepest wound she can heal?
Back to top Go down
hailee

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:35 am

I edited and i don't know how deep that is in English terms so if you want to help me with that thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:43 am

I cant see where you've said how deep the would would be. About 1 inch deep should be fine.
Back to top Go down
hailee

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:46 am

i said that she could cuts who needs to be stitched in the hospital in the human world but now i changed that too 1 inch deep
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:10 am

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Character form Bella   Character form Bella I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character form Bella
Page 1 of 1