Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

First Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chris the Caterpillar

Gold : 3

First Character Empty
PostSubject: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:36 am

Chryth "Chris" Dagyr
Actual Age:
How old they look:
He looks about 21
Place of Origin:
Sydney, Australia
Race/Creature Type:
Fire Elf
Eyes:
Chryth's eyes are green, with a hint of brown in the middle.
Hair:
Chryth's hair is black.
Appearance:
Chryth has pointed ears, like all elf's, a broad chin, observant eyes, and a round nose. His arms are very short for his age, and he has long legs; which looks hilarious. He has wide shoulders and very strong legs.
Personality:
Chryth has a very humerous and adventerous personality. He is always traveling, doing deeds for other people.
Diet:
Chryth is an omnivore; He eats both plants and meat. But, his diet usually includes meat.
Talents:
Chryth is very fast, helping him greatly in stealth. He is also very strong, helping him in battle.
Flaws:
Chryth has a scar that runs down his leg. Chryth can also be easily-irratated.
Powers/Magic (if any):
Chryth can summon a ball of fire, the size of a softball. He can do this 18 times a day. Chryth can also make a continuous blast of fire shoot out of his hand. The fire is 600 degrees F, and he can shoot it for 10 seconds. The continuous blast is limited to 4 times a day.
Weaknesses:
Chryth is afraid of water; probably because it darins his power. Chryth is also afraid of snakes and spiders.
Weapon(s):
Chryth usually uses his fir abilities, but keeps with him a 1 ft. long steel dagger.
Job in the Kingdom:
Chryth has no specific job, but is known for doing good deeds for you.
History:
Chryth is a very mysterious person; his parents are unknown, his place of origin is uknown, and he has no living family. He made up his own name, first and last. They say he has a very serious case of amnesia, but no one knows for sure. But, this is what really happened: Chryth was born in a old dirt hut. His parents wanted to keep him, but decided it was too much. They sent their little baby to another family, in Europe. While on the ship their, Chryth fell overboard. He floated in the sea for 3 days before someone found him. He was taken in by a rich family in London, and had lived there ever since. At the age of 16, he moved out and has lived for 100 years. He did not know he was an elf until he discovered his abilities. He met an old story-teller, and traveled with him for a while. The story-teller died, while they were on a quest to defeat a dragon.
RP example:
Chryth walked along the dirt road, feet slapping against the ground. He had a ball of fire floating above his hand, making a faint light. He continued along the road, awaiting his victim. This was the biggest pay anyone ever gave him; 2000 (whatever the money is called. XD) He had to succeed. He spotted a man, in a black cloak. That's him He grimiced, making the fireball a bit bigger. He put both hands over it, and shot it from his hands. The fire hit the man, burning his cloak off. Chryth continued to throw fireballs at him, finally forcing him to burn. All that was left was his ashes, which got blown away by the strong wind.

Last edited by Chris the Caterpillar on Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Gold : 2147483647

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:39 am

Are the Powers on separate limits, so he can do the fireball 18 times AND the continuous blast of fire 4 times?
And the history must be 10 sentences minimum
Back to top Go down
https://albion.rpg-board.net
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:43 am

You can fill in place of origin now. I've edited the form to say country of origin and it has to be a real place.
Back to top Go down
Chris the Caterpillar

Gold : 3

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:46 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 4:52 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://albion.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

First Character Empty
PostSubject: Re: First Character   First Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

First Character
Page 1 of 1