Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:11 am

Name:Konor Mednosnel
Actual Age:20
How old they look:18
Race/Creature Type:Human
Description of Creature:Konor is just a human.
Country of Origin:Albion
Height:1,86 m.
Body type:Lean,athletic,kinda muscular
Skin tone:Tanned
Eyes:black
Hair:blonde
Appearance:Second character  Medieval_Boy_in_Tree_by_LizzieWolff A bit muscular with strong legs and arms,Konor is an attractive young man.He wears only simple clothes and likes to make them himself,from the skin of the animals he kills.He knows he is good looking but he never cared about girls.He has long legs that help him be the awesom runner he is and there is also a mind under all the blond fur on his head,
Diet:He is a hunter so he loves meat
Talents:Running is his only talent actually.
Flaws:Konor is jealous and always things he is the worst person in the whole world.He can be very suspicious too with strangers and he also misunderstands things easily.And,his nose looks kind of strange cause it was broken when he was a kid and he never fixed it.
Powers/Magic (if any):none
Weaknesses:He is allergic to cheese,doesn't know how to read and write and gets drunk easily
Weapon(s):His knife and a bow and arrows
Job in the Kingdom:Hunter
History:Normal life.He was the 15th son of a really poor family.He started hunting when he was 7.He never went to school cause their family couldn't afford it.When he was 12,his dad died from a heart attack.He missed all his older brothers at a war,cause they were soldiers and he was left alone with his baby sister and old mom.One night he took his sister and went to the palace.He begged the queen and she adopted the little girl.After that,Koren promised to hunt for the royal family.He left his home and went to live at the forest..When he turned 17,he took a letter that said his mom had died too.
RP example:It was late at night.I had just finished hunting and had only caught a family of rabbits and a deer.I walked to the palace and knocked the door three times.They let me in and I went to the kitchen.I left the animals there and walked up the stairs to the throne room.I saw the king sitting alone on his throne and bowed.''I brought the meat sir''I wispered.The king nodded and smiled faintly.''Can I see her?''.He moved his hand and gave me a small key.I walked to the only door that was in the room and unlocked it before pushing lightly.There was a small girl sleeping on her bed,curled into a ball and a puppy at her feet.She had turned into a beautiful vreature.I couldn't help the tears that ran from my eyes.I closed the door and returned the key to the king.I bowed again and left the palace quickly.
Notes:

Last edited by Emona the Dragon on Sun Jan 20, 2013 10:38 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 11:40 pm

FINISHED
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:14 pm

Dont double post. What do you mean prince of the kingdom? we cant allow you to create or roleplay the prince of the kingdom as that would make him too powerful. Also in deciding his histtory, you're basically dexiding the history of the kingdom itself and thats the admins job. we will be creating a a royal family shortly.
Could you inclide a little description of his dressing style, tastes etc in appearance?
also add another weakness and physical flaw.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:56 pm

Sorry about the double posting.
By prince I mean that he was raised like the prince,no that he is the prince.Should I change the history then?
The rest are edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:29 pm

Yes, change the history and country of origin can say simply Albion.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Edited.Also I edited to rp example
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 10:52 pm

APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second character  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second character    Second character  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second character
Page 1 of 1