Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tavern

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

The tavern - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 5:28 am

Kareena gulped and took a further step back, her bracelts clinking as she moved. Her eyes followed the movement of the wolf as it jumped out the window, turning them.back to the girl who stppd by her she studied her intently. "Well, that was close", she breathed with a soft shocked laugh,.surprised at herself.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 4:35 pm

I looked at her speechless and nodded. "very. Who are you? Or shall I say, what are you? And don't deny it, you weren't surprised by the werewolf as most mortals are" I smiled, showing my fangs
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 8:45 pm

Kareena sighed, she'd been hoping to avoid this. She took a step backwards and sunk into her seat. Raising her head weaily she said,."Well you dont have to show me your fangs, I know you're a vampire. Also I am human." Well that was the truth, she thought, shrugging.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:51 am

---
I nodded, letting go of my sudden emotion of anger and surprise. "whatdo we do now?" I asked her, my hand slipping to my belt
--
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:20 pm

Kareena exhaled in relief as the aura of anger emanting from the girl slowly dissapitated. She shrugg, slightly surprised. "Well dont you want to sit down?", she asked, she had assumed the shock of seeing a werewolf change would've been overwhelming for the girl.. Apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:47 am

I grinned at the girl. "you first, I'm not stupid" I told her, sure if I sat down first something bad would happen to me. After all I was a vampire, she was human and we didn't know each other. Mm I needed a snack now.... So I started looking at her neck
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 5:42 pm

Kareena felt fear ripple through her as she absorbed the girls sudden hunger. "No", shs said out loud indulgentky as though chiding a puppy. She took the seat next to which her bad was dangling and gestured to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:43 am

Liz sat next to the girl, quickly draining her canteen to quench her hunger. Luckily I worked and Liz wasn't as thirsty anymore. "I'll buy, just tell me what you want" she told the other girl
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

Kareena smiled approvingly and nodded. She usually dint let other pay for her but she would make an exception. "A bloody mary", she said, flashing a covert smile at the bartender before turning to wink at Liz.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 2:32 am

I smiled, this girl had a good taste. "hey bartender, pitot on my tab" it'll him before smiling kindly at her. I think this would be a fun night, but I needed more to drink so I ordered some rum for me.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2013 11:13 pm

Kareena leaned slightly away from the girl. A slight frown creased her forehead, "I dont think I've introduced myself", she said, "I'm Kareena". As the bartender slid her drink over to her, she took a small sip of her spicy drink, savouring the flavour of the vodka on her tongue before swallowing it. She smiled at the girl and added, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2013 6:19 pm

OOC: Abandoning the Rp since you havnt posted in ages.
Kareena frowned slightly, watching the girl's distracted gaze. Perhaps she should take her leave, she wasnt entirely sure her presence was desired here anymore. She took another sip and jumped down from the barstool.As they had hardly spoken she dint think it fair to let the girl pay for her drink,.she left some gold on the counter top and waved cheerily to the bartender before leaving.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:12 am

After my meeting with Mason,I returned quickly to the tavern and tried to avoid Gina until it was time for me to sing.When she knocked on my door,yelling at me to get the hell out of here,I put on a deep green dress and heading outside to sing tonight too.I looked around for any familliar faces but no one was here.I sighed and started singing.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:20 am

I walked into the tavern like I always do every night. But this time I just got a non alcoholic drink and listened to the singer. I just got off duty and had my armor and sword were at the Barracks, But I still had a dagger for protection. The one reason why I wasn't drinking beer tonight was because I promised the singer I would listen.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:23 am

I heard the door open as I ended my third song and I immediately spotted Mason walking to the bar and getting a drink before heading to a table.I smiled and bit my bottom lip as I started singing the fourth song of the 10 I had to sing to end my part tonight.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:31 am

I took a drink and smiled as she started to sing. I was thinking about today and how we first met and if it was luck That I did meet her. Being able to know im not the only one like this.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:35 am

I kept singing,sometimes skipping some lines to get this over with quickly.When I was finally done I exused myself and headed to Mason's table.I grabbed some water from the bar and a beer,which I handed to him with a smile."I'm glad you are here today,at least I have an excuse to stay a little more"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:40 am

I took the beer "Thanks, You were great out there." I said smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:42 am

I blushed deeply and looked down at my shoes."Thanks.At least I seem to be doing something right.How was your day?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:49 am

"Hot and sweaty. And I had to deal with some lost travelers." He said smiling "Now I listened to you sing"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 6:59 am

I laughed and drank some of my water."Well,it's summer,what were you expecting?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:03 am

"Winter" He said with a smile then took a quick drink of his beer. "So, where do you come from?"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:07 am

I sighed and stared at the water in my cup for a minute."Well...It's a small village,not really known.That's were 'it' happened.One bit me and at the next full moon...you know.Then I came here and,I forgot,welcome to my house!"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:09 am

"You live here?" I asked surprised at the last part she said. I took a sip of my beer.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2013 7:18 am

[color=yellow]"Yes,I-"I said.Before I managed to finish my phrase,someone grabbed my arm and pulled me back forcefully,turning me around to face her.Ginna,as tall and strong as a giant,was glaring at me like she wanted to kill me."Morken will be here tomorrow.I want everything to be ready.And tomorrow,you'll pass alk day with him,as he requested.You'll do what he wants you to do without complainig.Understood?"She growled.I made a disgusted grimace at the sound of her son's name and my face turned pale from her last words.She smirked at my reaction."Good.Now,leave your guy,to who I hope you didn't talk ,for your own good,and go make his room."She said and pushed me away with a disgusted glare before leaving.I sighed and turned to Mason."Sorry,I have to go..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tavern
Page 4 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: