Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tavern

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

The tavern - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:07 pm

OOC: That's alright. Its just for future reference, to avoid confusion.
BIC: Kareena smiled.at.the.other girl..taking in her dark.clothing and a kind of odour..blood? Kareena.though uncomfortably.pushing the thought to the back.of her head. "How're you?", she said pleasantly, postpining the moment of introductions.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 12:10 pm

I followed the readhaired fairy nervously.''H-hey''I stammered.''C-can I b-bring you so-something?''I asked and turned my eyes on the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 6:13 pm

Liz watched the two and simply followed them, using the silence to take a drink of the canteen again. Her fangs were tinged red now. As we're all of her teetg
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 1:25 am

''Hey,Liz,do you...''I said but turned around and saw her red teeth.Red.Blood.Vampires.I turned pale as the picture of my brother's red eyes came again in my mind.I made a step back and fell on a table.''V-v-v-v-v....''I tried to say.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:12 am

I stepped closer and offered her a hand "nah, you got it wrong I put this red drink stuff on my teeth to clean them a bit" Liz lied, it was totally convincing. She could see how lleana was scared of vampires and didn't want to lose a friend. "don't worry, I mean why would I be a vampire?" I laughed, trying to lighten the mood
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:14 am

''Y-y-your t-t-teeth'I stammered and made some steps back.''P-p-please,don't kill me,I-I'll do anything!''I begged.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:46 am

Liz sighed "lleana, I don't kill human. I kill cows and livestock, I won't lay a finger on you. If I wanted too, I would've done so when we met" she explained and sat down
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:49 am

''B-but...all vambires want humans''I saidma little bit confused.My brother wanted humans.All the vampires I've heard about wanted humans.Why Liz didn't?Did she knew I wasn't completely a human?I decided not to risk it.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:57 am

"I only eat humans when it's required for my job" she said and looked at her kindly. "I'm not going to web touch you" she said, honestly. All she wanted right now was a few good friends
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 3:59 am

''I'm supposed to hate you.You are supposed to hate me.We are enemies.All of us are enemies''I said thoughtfully but still scared.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:36 am

"well....if that's how you want it...." Liz stood slowly. "maybe I should go, if you really hate me"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 4:40 am

'''I...I think I don't but....Our species...''I saidd and stopped when I saw Ginna running towards me.''To the cell.Now''She growled.I imediately understood.14 days had passed.Full moon was out again.I followed her down and gave one sad look at Liz before disapearing in th eroom.I sat down on the chair as usuall and Ginnatied my wrists on it.She tied my legs on the chair too and put a scraff in my mouth.Then she started tying me carefully with rope and chains.I could already feel the effects of the moon on me.My eyes started to change colour and I oculd feel the fur growing.I gave a panicked look at Gina,who smirked''Good night,kitty''She said evily and left,locking the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:45 am

I had quickly followed them, extremely curious as what was going on. I had a vain idea, as she had mentioned some hints and clues. Was she a werewolf? I didn't know but inhadtinfind out
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:55 am

I watched my hands changing into paws and let out a growl while my sences became better.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:27 am

So she was a werewilf! I knew now but now I wants to get closer, but how?
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:32 am

Full wolf form,dress ripped and thrown away,it was only me and the chains.And for the first time,I managed to break one of the chains.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:53 am

I heard the chain snap and I gulped. Was she breaking free?
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 6:58 am

I broke another one and managed to free my upper legs.I cut the rope and took the scarf out of my mouth before I started slamming the chair against the walls.Eventually it broke and I was free.I barked and started sniffing the room.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:38 am

I cursed as I was now trapped in a room with her. What the hell do I do now?!?!
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:42 am

I noticed something moving and saw Liz at the cornair of the room.My human mind started fighting with the wolf's one.I made an unsure step forward and whined.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:10 pm

Liz stood in the corner, bak against the wall as she watched in fear
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 9:18 pm

I sniffed her leg shyly and backed away from her.My wolf nature told me to attack her.My human nature told me to be afraid.She was a vampire.She wanted my blood.Like him.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:18 pm

Kareena watched quitely as the two tested and tried their comfort zones around eachother. They also seemed to be extremelt wary and onenof them exuded an air of anxiety amd nervousness also angry energy. Due to this she was vaguely distracted but looked around as she heard a growl. Kareena rarely swore, but if ever this was a moment too. There was a full grown werewolf ahead of them, apparently broken free of its bond, who had strapped it to a chair she:d like to know, and growling at tjhe pair of them. Kareena yanked the other girl who seemed to be frozen.in shock out of the way, "lets get out of here", she said.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 4:16 pm

I looked at the wolf, wondering what was going to happen when the girl grabbed my arm. She said something about leaving, when I turned my head to her. "maybe we should" I said, backing up a step. Half of me wanted to stay, and half wanted me to leave. Gods why did I get the hard choices?!
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:27 pm

I felt panicked of the girls reactions.I made another step back and whimpered before running towards a window.I jumped through it and ran away.It wasn't because I could finally be free,only because I didn't want to hurt the girls.I knew my wolf nature would finally win.Also I knew that I had to return when I was human.There would be punishment,yes,but I couldn't stay away.I didn't have any other place to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tavern
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: