Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The tavern

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

The tavern - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 8:22 pm

I-I'll just ask um after tomorrow when your um not as busy." I said nervously and started walking un to my room.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:17 am

[color=yellow]"N-no,I-I'm not b-but...O-ok,good night..."I stamered shyly and headed towards my room.w]"N-no,I-I'm not b-but...O-ok,good night..."I stamered shyly and headed towards my room.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 9:57 am

"Good night" I said with a half smile then went into my room and laid on my bed thinking.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:01 am

I sighed and locked the door to my room.I went to my bed and closed my eyes,trying to find out what was wrong with my mind until I fell asleep.

OOC:Time skip?
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:07 am

00c"yep
BIC:
I slowly fell asleep thinking. I was thinking about Ileana still and what I did think about her. She seemed to be nervous a lot . And for some reason I really cared about her and didn't want her hurt.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:39 pm

I woke up early in the morning to manage to havesome free time before Morken arrived.I walked towards the kitchen to make some breakfast for the ones that stayied last night.Immediately,my thoughts turned to Mason and a small smile appeared on my face.I looked down to hide my blushing cheecks in case anyone walked in.I finished with the breakfast and started preparing the table,trying to make my mind change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 2:49 pm

I woke up stretching and sighed. I slowly got up and went to the tavern part. I walked into the main room and saw Ileana getting the tables ready. I smiled the best I could still a little tired. I sat down on a chair facing her and I crossed my arms staring at her."Good morning" I finally said still smiling.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:00 pm

I jumped back and screamed when the unexpected sound filled my ears.I looked up to see Mason smiling at me.I blushed but alsostarted laughing."Mason!"I shouted in mock annoyiance."You scared me!"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:09 pm

"Good" I said with a smirk. "How long have you been awake?" I asked wandering and still thinking about why I liked her so much.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:16 pm

I looked away."A few hours.I have to hurry,everything must be ready for when Morken arrives.And...Yeah,that's all..."I replied quickly."Want me to make you a plate?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:23 pm

"Im not hungry" I said watching her stil. "I have to go on guard duty soon" I said and rolled my eyes. Its best if im on a empty stomach" I said resting my head on my hands now.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:39 pm

I walked towards him and,next thing I knew,my face was buried in his chest and my arms around him"You need to eat.I can make a quick sandwich...You need the energy"I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 pm

"Um..Ok" I said surprised. "I.um" I said trying to say something else but I just grinned happily.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm

"What did you want to tell me last night?"I asked and looked up to see his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2013 10:23 pm

"I-I wanted to ask you um..." I said nervously. "..Would you um..." I said thinking how to put it. "..go out with me?" I asked stuttering at the end.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 12:59 am

[olor=yellow]I blushed deeply but didn't look away.I couldn't take my eyes from him for a strange reason."L-l-l-like....on a d-d-date?"I asked,stammering and shaking like a scared 5 years old.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:10 am

I breathed heavily then let it go."Yes" I said looking down at her now. I saw that she was shaking. I started to get more nervous because of that. "Is she scared?" I asked myself "Or is she nervous?"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:26 am

Ok Il,don't panic.Don't mess this up.It's the first time anyone asks you out,be strong and don't be a coward.I told myself but I couldn't help biting my bottom lip nervously."I-I-"I tried to say but there was a loud knock on the door.My face turned pale and I looked at it terrified.I got up and,with shaking legs,headed towards the door and opened it.I quickly recognised the huge figure at the door."Morken"I wispered and moved away.The tall man with the wild brown hair and the deep green eyes looked down at me and grinned."Ileana"He said."I heard you have a surprise for me?"He smirked and pulled me towards him,slamming me against the wall.I whimpered and my eyes filled with tears.He turned his head to Mason's direction and grimaced."Sorry man but the doll over there and I have some work to do"He told him and,without another word,pulled me towards his room,slamming the door behind us and throwing me to the bed."Please,let me go..."I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:36 am

I was in shock for a minute then came out of it. I walked to the door they went into and unsheathed my sword wich made a long eerie sound that it usually makes. I kicked open the door and walked in holding my sword in front of me madly.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:46 am

I suddenly felt Morken's arms pulling away from me,his body leaving from on top of me and the sound of a sword.I looked up and,through tearfull eyes,I saw two figures,Mason's and Morken's.Mason had his sword out and Morken as looking at him like he was his meal.He was taller than him and much more muscular."M-mason....G-go..."I stammered in a week voice and Morken glared at me,making me shut up.I looked both of them terrified as Morken unseated his sword too."What do you want,stranger?"He growled.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 1:53 am

"Get away from her" I said trying to be calm but I could feel more hair growing on my arms. I moved a foot closer to him aiming my sword at his neck."Im city guard..and I hope you come peacefully." I said seeing if he'll be smart enough.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:07 am

Morken geowled again and moved Mason's sword away."You can't do anything to me.I own her.She is mine to do as I please.If I want to hurt her,I'll hurt her"He said and sliced my arm with his sword."If I want to have her,I will"He said again and kissed me forcefully.He smirked to Mason and shoved a hand undermy dress and I wimpered in pain."Now back off and leave us alone"He warned him.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:21 am

Now I was really angry and dropped my sword. My eyes narrowed and fur grew around them. My height lowered a little. Then I knew I was in full wolf form. I growled at him showing my teeth.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:31 am

[color=yellow]Morken made a step back,completely freaked out."Go to hell monster!Here,have fun with your freaky girlfriend!MOM!"He screamed and ran away away,but before he left,he threw his sword at Mason with an evil laugh.I stood frozen as the sword flew towards the wolf,aiming at his back for a deadly stab."Mason!"was all I could do.w]Morken made a step back,completely freaked out."Go to hell monster!Here,have fun with your freaky girlfriend!MOM!"He screamed and ran away away,but before he left,he threw his sword at Mason with an evil laugh.I stood frozen as the sword flew towards the wolf,aiming at his back for a deadly stab."Mason!"was all I could do.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 2:37 am

I ran at Morken with the sword nicking my tail and taking some fur off. I jumped and bit morken legs turning my head and growling. I put all my anger in the bite. I actually hated his blood and wanted to stop but I just kept biting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The tavern   The tavern - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The tavern
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: