Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anything to eat around here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Gold : 129

Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 5:00 am

Kat nodded, tired of the romance talk. "So....a seer? By definition what is that?" She asked politely, finishing her milk and fish. She wanted to learn more about the abnormal species that resided in the kingdom
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 9:22 pm

Kareena tilted her head sightly to the right, considering the question, "Somone that can see the future", she said simply. "Its a rather broad definition", she added, wiping her mouth daintily as she finished her meal.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:05 am

Kat nodded, thinking over what she just said. "Are you born with the powers to see the future?" The young Neko asked the older girl. She was very curious about the proffession
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 12:07 am

Kareena nodded, "yeah" and then with a slightly chuckle she added, "looking for training are you?" She stood up and left money on the table.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 15, 2013 10:34 pm

Kat stood too, nodding. "Yeah, I wish to enhance my understanding of the magical realm" she told the seer. "But you knew that, didnt you?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 9:50 pm

Kareena shrugged, "Think of it as having an extra eye..it doesnt have to be open all the time.", she shaked away the images of weird mutations hoping she hadnt scared the young neko. "Its hard to live in two dimensions, im not all knowing but sometimes I slip back and forth.", she said hoping she had explained it properly.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Kat nodded, entertained by her answer. "Wow. Sounds hard" she smiled and watched the seer for a moment. "Maybe you and I could do something after work one day or something"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 5:41 am

Kareena raised her eyebrows at the little neko, not quite sure what to say, "Why not? Its a date." she said with a small chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 25, 2013 1:47 am

She smiled and nodded. "Yeah" she chuckled and finished her second round of milk. "Hey, do you know where I could get fish? I'm new here" she blushed
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 8:38 pm

"Um the market I suppose" Kareena said as she stepped outside the tavern, pulling her coat around her a little firmly as the cold hair hit them. "Where do you wanna go now?"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19, 2013 2:38 am

She shrugged, not really sure where to go next. "I don't know, any suggestions?" She asked the other girl. She really didnt know where to go or what to do and wanted her to lead the way for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there anything to eat around here?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: