Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is there anything to eat around here?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Is there anything to eat around here? Empty
PostSubject: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:16 am

Kareena walked in and held the door opem for the young neko who looked so fragile amongst the burly youth and worksmen that frequented the tavern. Kareena wasnt surprised that their arrival had gone down well with the intoxicated young men and ignored the wolfwhistles as they made their way to a booth in the back.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:18 am

Kat looked nervous as she followed the older seer to the booth all the way in the back. so many men like this scared her, he wasn't sure what to think. Then her hand touched kareena a and she calmed down. "Do you come here often?" She asked her, looking around the noisy tavern
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 1:54 am

Kareena sat down and slid along on the seat to the very end so that she could lean against the wall as she spoke, looking at the young Neko she laughed slightly and answered, "Yes, its an acwuired taste I know but people are rather friendly and the food isnt bad." She said shifting in her seat slightly as she caught the eye of the barman and blushed a little as he winked her at her. Okay so maybe it was more than just the food, but so what she thought unabashedly as she gave him a cheery wave.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:02 am

Kat nodded, looking around her unusual surroundings. Her cat instinct told her that everything was her property's but she knew better. "What do you usually get to drink or eat here? I'm a little hungry" she told her as she managed a smile, looking at the seer who leaned agains the wall. Kat wished she could take off her hat, let kareena stroke her ears again but she knew she couldn't do that in a place like this.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:20 am

Kareena signalled to the matron who came over and asked what they'd like to drink. Kareena turned to young neko and gestured for her to say what she wanted, she told her server, "I'll have root beer thanks and white basafish for lunch I think.", it was a personal favourite of KKareena's who turned to Kat and asked questioning ly, "A platter of milk...?" Her voice trailing off a litte.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:26 am

Kat nodded "and maybe some fresh fish? Freshwater fish?" She asked politely, looking from the matron to kareena. Kat hoped they would be good friends, seeing she only knew a limited amount of people in the kingdom. She smiled as the matron went to fufill the orders and she glanced at kareena again, not sure how to start a conversation with her.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:35 am

"Well we share a love for fish", Kareena said chuckling a little. "So are you excited about your new job?" She asked gesturing vaguely toward the table. She watched slightly bemused as a server made his way over to their table. "That was quick", Kareena said eyeing him wryly. The server set two drinks down at their table and gestured toward a table diagonally across from them, one with a group of young boys, Kingdom archers by the looks of it smiling in their direction, "The drinks are from the young men over there", he said and left. Kareena laughed a little, nodding slightly in their direction before looking at Kat.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:40 am

Kat smiled and nodde in agreement to the seer and then spoke her mind about her job. "Yes I honestly think it's a good thing for me, a bob in high society, even though I'm not. My father always told me hard work will he you to your dreams, though I don't have a goal right now besides working and maybe dating, but I've never dated before I'm not sure if I like boys, girls, none, bothz I don't know anything" she picked up a drink that the young archers had sent over. "What does it mean when they send you a drinkVl she inquired
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:48 am

Kareena chuckled a little as she picked up her drink daintily and moved the stirrer lightly with her forefinger, after taking a sip of her drink she closed her eyes, swallowed and then.opened them to look at Kat, "well usually when they sent you a drink it means they think you are attractive", she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:53 am

Kat nodded and examined the drink "what is it?" She asked her, curious. She didnt know whether it had alcohol or not or a drug....who knows? She glanced over at the archers who waved and smiled at her. She didnt know how to react so she waved shyly
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 2:58 am

Kareena examined it, "looks like a cuba libre, rum and coke.", she transalated for Kat. Watching her wave to the archers she smiled again, "see anyone you like?" She asked carefully, not wanting to embarrass her.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:11 am

Kat nodded and sipped it, but didnt like it. It just didnt taste good so she gave it to kareena. "I can't stand coke" she confessed and then glanced bak to the archers. "Kinda....I'm new at the whole dating game" she told her. "Are you single?" She asked, just because she wanted to know if her friend was or wasn't taken
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 3:43 am

"Im single", Kareena said and smiled at Kat a little, as she slid her drink away toward the side.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 7:34 am

Kat nodded and smiled. She was unsure now, whether to ask out kareena or a boy or just hold off for a bit. She sighed and nodded "thats cool" she told her, waiting for their food and drinks to arriver. Finally she glanced back at her "kareena?"

OOC: should she, or rather, if she asks kareena out what will happen?
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 8:23 pm

OOC: Well, Kareena is straight but she could ask her, for drama.
Bic: Kareena smiled, "Yes?", she asked, a little distractedly, drumming her hands on the table absentmindedly.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 01, 2013 10:01 pm

OOC: a later time then

BJC: Kat glanced at the guys again. "How does one speak to boy?" She asked,
Blushing in the embarressing truth that she didnt know how to talk to anyone really. She had really no social outlook
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 02, 2013 4:40 pm

Kareena shrugged, "The same way you would talk to anyone really" she said looking up as their food arrived. The server set it down in front of them and Kareena smiled at him as he served them. She began picking at her food absently, her mind obviously having strayed.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 12:29 am

Kat nodded and began to eat her food as she thought it over. She didnt know what to do and didnt want to make a major mistake
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 1:08 am

Kareena shook herself out of her stupor and turned toward Kat, " is the food nice?"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeFri May 03, 2013 2:10 am

Kat nodded "yeah, it's pretty good" she smiled and licked up some milk. She then looked at her. "Is dating fun?" She asked her, the temptation to stroke her own ears nearly too much for her to handle. Still she refrained from it and looked at the seer.

Last edited by Rebel on Tue May 07, 2013 11:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 9:52 pm

OCC: add something to that post please.. I have nothing to go on.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeTue May 07, 2013 11:58 am

OOC/ edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 8:09 pm

Kareena shrugged, "Sure I guess." she said vaguely, nibbling on her food. She leaned back against the wall and sighed, "Not that I've really dated much in the last decade or so.", she added, running her minds over the various heated make out sessions in concerts and behind diners with guys she hardly knew.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:03 am

Kat nodded, nibbling on her fish for several moments. "I wish I could meet someone nice....I just want a date, a kiss, someone to make me feel special..." She mused and sighed. "Why can't the perfect guy just walk through the door?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitimeThu May 09, 2013 12:46 am

Kareena shifted in her seat uneasily, this conversation was getting kind of uncomfortable. "Um, I dont know. I guess it doesnt work that way." she said carefully. "If you're waiting for the perfect guy though, you may be waiting a while".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is there anything to eat around here?   Is there anything to eat around here? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is there anything to eat around here?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: