Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a drink

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Getting a drink - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:29 am

Veronika sighed and took her hand away, straightening up. Seeing as he hadn't responded to her yet, maybe Prox needed a moment to himself. She turned away from him to give him some privacy and found herself face to face with the new guy, no- Jeff. She smiled at him, her red lips turning up slightly at the corners and extended her delicate fair hand. She wore two rings on her right hand, one a roughly hewn silver ring with some sort of symbol on it, probably a coat of arms and the other a delicate and thin silver ring with an emerald encased in two claw like structures from either side. Extending her hand, she said, "It's a pleasure to meet you".
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 4:46 am

He shook her hand, noticing her ring. "Nice to meet you too.." He said to her with a slight smile.. "Do you work here?" He asked wandering, since she was behind the counter. He grabbed his coffee mug again, but didn't take a drink of it, yet.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:19 am

Veronika withdrew her hand again, she looked thoughtful at his next question. "No i dont", it was true, Veronika had never worked anywhere. "But maybe I should", she said meeting his eyes and smiling again. It was certainly an idea, she liked mixing drinks and was certainly at the tavern often enough. Also she liked talking to people and would have to admit, the idea of herself as a bartender was rather..interesting. Reverting her attention back to Jeff, she asked, "What do you do?", politely, he looked around the same age as her.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:30 am

"Im a medic..." He said slowly, and finally took a drink of his coffee, which a little cold now. "So...where you from?" He asked to keep the conversation alive, and not have to drink his coffee there, entirely, awkward. He shifted again on the uncomfortable chair, waiting for an answer. He also hoped it wouldn't bring bad memory's, and have her end up crying.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 5:40 am

Veronika laughed a little, her eyes twinkling as she did. Her accent must be dissapearing slowly she thought, "Im English baby", she said and smiled. Tapping the counter lightly with her lacquered nails, she ordered another drink, a fruitly cocktail this time- nothing too heavy- and caught it as the barman slid it over to her with a wink. She stirred her drink and took a sip, "a medic huh?", she asked, "That must be..interesting".
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 6:26 am

Yea.." He started "But it does get really boring..." He answered, the last part quickly. He looked at her drink "English?" He asked, then, remembered her accent, that he hasn't noticed since now. "Can you tell me about England?" He asked just wandering.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 3:52 pm

Veronika nodded thoughtfully, "Well what do you want to know? England is a nice place, the weather is horrible though. The people are nice, the men are charming and London society has a lot of parties", Veronika frowned a little here, a tiny crease appearing between her eyebrows, "Snobish parties though, pretentious ones..", her voice trailed off a little before she recovered herself and smiled, the crease on her forehead smoothed away. "But thats all in the past now", she smiled, smoothing the folds of her short black sparkly dress, it really was quite flattering Veronika thought.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 11:34 pm

"Yea...the past.." He agreed. He glanced down at her dress as he took the last drink of his coffee. He put the coffee mug on the table, then looked back at Veronika. He didn't know what else to talk about, so he sat there awkwardly, staring at her. He decided just to come up with a random thing "Do you have any pets?" He asked holding back a yawn, despite he just had coffee.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 12:51 am

Veronika chuckled, how adorable, "Really? Pets? No I dont. And you might as well talk about the weather then.", she said, amused. "How long have you lived here..or are you just visiting?", she enquired.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 2:42 am

He knitted his eyebrows furiously, then calmed down. "I live here...." He answered " And I learned that, there are many rude people..." He said, not wanting to leave, and not have it awkward silence. so he decided to change subject. "How long did you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 3:18 am

"Oh!" Veronika started, a little surprised. "Im sorry, I dint mean to be rude", she said truthfully, leaning forwars to rest her hand on his thigh was a moment in a conciliatory gesture. Sitting straight agains she said, "A couple of months actually, not very long."
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 8:03 am

He looked at her hand before she moved it."Longer than me..." He muttered. He looked away and ordered another coffee, then looked back at her. "So...." He began
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 10:43 pm

Veronika inclined her head, "Yes?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:22 pm

"Nothing...Nothing" He said loosing the idea, looking at the counter top. He yawned and stretched "I-I think im going to go..." He said looking back at her.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Veronika was curious, "No stay", she said standing up as well. "I'll make you a drink if you want", she laughed and went behind the counter, "practice for when I work here", she laughed and tied her hair up with a clip, small strands escaping to frame her face.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:16 am

"Ok.." He said sitting again. why would someone want him to stay here? He lost the thought and just waited, for her to make the drink.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 12:29 am

Veronika began making the drink, "So what were you saying to me earlier?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 1:15 am

"What?...oh nothing.." He said looking at the counter again..glancing at the drink, she was making. He didn't like alcohol, that much...But I could have one. he told himself.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 5:45 pm

Veronika shrugged, she made the drink and handed it over. A simple cuba libre, because he seemed like the rum kinda guy. She put her palsm flat on the counter and pulled herself up on it, in a fluid motion she swung her legs over the counter so she was back on the other side of the bar. Hopping off the counter, she was back in her seat.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 04, 2013 11:33 pm

He smiled at her slightly as she went over the counter. He looked away when she sat down, he looked at the drink made for him. He picked up the glass and brought it to his lips. For no reason he smelled the cuba libre, before he drank it. When he did drink it, it tasted like heaven. He put down the glass, half full now.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 1:19 am

Veronika grinned, her eyes sparkling, "Like it?", she said and without waiting for a response she looked away adjusted the ring on her finger. As she looked up again she smiled slightly, "Think I should apply for the job?", she asked, with a slight wink.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 2:57 am

"Definitely!" He said smiling. "I'd get a drink every night then.." He said nicely. He thought about coming here every night getting a drink. But he couldn't of though, he had to help people with medical things most night.Which is why this was a goodnight for him since he got to do something he wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:00 am

Veronika laughed, "Thank you" she said, her british accent coming out kinda strong. The music changed and she tapped her foot lightly, moving to the music a little. "I really like this song", she said, taking a sip of her drink with her eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 3:53 am

"um..Wanna dance?" I asked offering my hand. He danced sometimes, but wasn't a pro. He took anther drink of the cuba libre with his left hand then looked back at her, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2013 7:51 am

Veronika smiled, surprised. She set her drink down and placed her hand in his, standing up gracefully. Veronika loved to dance and Jeff seemed like a really nice guy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a drink
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: