Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Getting a drink

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:37 am

Veronika's painted fingernails trailed over the rim of her glass, gliding around the circle continuously. Her silver gaze moved placidly around the dark pub, thoroughly disappointed in the lack of entertainment.She knew this area of Albion well- she'd even experienced a fair number of, not dangerous per se, but interesting encounters around here. And yet, the girl sat at the bar, surrounded by a few drunkards scattered around the room, a couple of gambling dice on the floor and a cloaked stranger here and there. It was laughable. slid a dagger from her dark jacket sleeve, and it slipped easily into her hand. Her silver eyes appraised the formidable weapon, silently admiring her own attention to detail. Before, it had been so easy- so natural- just to find danger, to find fun. Now here she was bored and alone, looking as if she d upon a kitchen knife.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 1:49 am

After a tough day of hunting I walked into the tavern of the kingdom.I hadn't been here for a long time and the place looked slightly different.I walked to the bar and ordered a beer while looking around.No one special here tonight.I couldn't really remember a time that there was lot of people in here.Especially interesting ones.As I focused my eyes back at the bar I saw a girl sitting alone with some drunken dudes around her.They propably tried to get a better look at her young body.I grabbed my beer and headed towards her,sitting down at the chair next to hers and facing her with a friendly smile."Hello there young lady"I said and bowed.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:11 am

Veronika crossed her legs, her short black sparkly dress riding up slightly. She turned to face the young man that was now standing in front of her and inclined her head slightly in acknowledgement of his greeting. She took a sip of her drink as she ran her eyes slowly up and down him, appraising him. Setting her glass down, she placed a finger on the corner of her mouth and said unsmilingly, "Hello"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 am

She didn't seem happy to see me.I mean,who would be?I ran my hand through my hair and looked down shyly."Erm.....Well....Can I know your name?"I asked her,all my confidence from before being lost.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2013 6:34 am

Veronika smiled, her icy blue eyes glittering as she noticed the boy's discomfort. She had forgotten she tended to be quite, well, unnerving at times, to put it subtly. She would really have to work on that, the boy was cute after all. She shifted in her seat so as to face him better and slowly moved the stirrer around in her glass, swirling the substances of her drink unnecessarily. "M' name's Veronika Hill, but you can call me Nikki, or whatever you want really.", she said, a smile playing softly on her bright red lips. Her strong british accent couldn't have been more obvious if she tried but Veronika dint care, for some reason guys found that alluring..and she was more than willing to humour them.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 09, 2013 9:34 pm

I smiled at her as I noticed her own smile on her pretty face."I like Veronica but Nikki sounds great too."I told her in a soft tone.I lliked her accent,it made her seem even more cute.Or was the correct word beautiful?I couldn't think clearly right now.Rarelly a girl talked to me so I prefered not to lose my chance of a new friendship...or more maybe?I couldn't know right now.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 20, 2013 1:53 am

Veronika smiled back at the boy. He seemed earnest and cute. She slid off her barstool and slipped an arm around his neck, "Wanna dance?", she asked, casually abandoning her drink on the counter top.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Gold : 26

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:35 am

Proxy stumbled in, his feet weak after realizing his Captain was the one actually helping him out at the Archery Range. He sat down at a stool as his legs began to numb. "Hey Barkeep! One keg alright?". Proxy needed a drink...
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:40 am

Veronika sighed turning away from the boy, he had begun to bore her already. She rolled her eyes and slid elegantly back onto the bar stool and pushing her drink away. "This is stale", she drawled at the bartender, "a new one please."
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 3:44 am

Proxy drummed his fingers on the stool, glancing around the tavern. One drunk after another. I guess that wasn't surprising. Whoa wait, hello. Who's this? Proxy inspected this girl up and down. Well... he already knew his luck with women is terrible... but who cares? He going to get drunk. Might as well give it a shot before he does. He turned his head a little to face her, "Hey there, what's a girl like you doing in a place like this?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:01 am

Veronika smiled, this could be interesting. She absentmindedly caught the drink the bartender slid over to her before turning to the new comer, "Looking for a boy like you I supoose", she said one edge of her mouth turning up slightly. The words came naturally to her, flirting had never been a problem for her.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:08 am

Proxy chuckled as he caught his own as it slid. Oh look at that, she's a flirt. I wonder if she's any better than me... He downed his drink before he replied, "A boy? I'm a man now sweet-cheeks." Proxy called out, "Another keg, Barkeep!"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:16 am

Veronika smirked, "a man huh? Well we'll see about that", she took a sip of her own drink as she watched him drain his own and order another one. She let out a pealing laugh and tilted her head, definitely interested now, "Easy there.", she said gently, "I dont wanna have to drop you home now", she added teasing.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:22 am

Proxy's interest in her grew. A man huh? We'll see about that. He chuckled as she said this. He winked at her, involuntarily biting his bottom lip. He wasn't sure what he was doing, just that he was either making a fool out of himself, or actually flirting. "If you don't believe I'm a man, you can always make me one." he said, flashing his smile.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:39 am

Veronika rolled her eyes, "How about you start by telling me your name then honey?" she smiled sweetly at him. Veronika ran a hand through her hair and pursed her blood red lips thoughtfully, wondering how old the boy was and also..what he was.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:45 am

"Name's Proxy babe." he introduced himself simply. He drank halfway through his jug, hiccuping slightly. No way, I can't be drunk already. I am no lightweight. Proxy glanced at her, "How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:55 am

Veronika giggled as she watched his gaze become slightly unfocused, he could say what he wanted but he was nothing more than a boy. She smiled indulgently, "Is that short for something? I'm Veronika but I also go by Nikki", she said, her silver eyes flashing at him playfully.
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 4:58 am

"Well, Name's Proximite, but people call me Proxy." He explained, his voice a little slurred. Proxy returned her smile with a smile of his own, "Veronika huh? I think I'll go with Nikki though. It sounds... better." He said, finding it hard to form sentences at that moment.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:06 am

Veronika laughed, "Well, Proximite", she said drawling his name out slowly, "if I dint know better I'd say you're rather drunk", she downed her drink in one and smiled at him, "What's the matter? not used to being out in town baby?"
Back to top Go down
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:11 am

Whoa. She just downed her drink like nothing. "I'm not drunk... I'm just tired and... drunk." He answered, a bit confused at what he just said. "I'm usually out here, what're you talking about? Don't you ever see the archers around?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:19 am

I walked in from guard duty smelling like wet dog. I saw people there so sat at the other end and i started drinking my life away.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 5:27 am

Veronika leaned closer to Proxy, grinning. She touched the base of his wrist light and said, "Dont worry you havnt told me anything I dint know.", withdrawing her hand she leaned back again. An archer..well she couldnt say she wasnt impressed. As she sipped on her third drink, the corners of her vision turned blurry too. Hearing a sound beside them, she turned in her seat to see a new guy arrive, one of the guards, judging by his uniform. A heavy drinker too, by the looks of it. Veronika gave him a friendly wave before turning in her seat again.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 6:38 am

I noticed a wave but didn't care. I kept drinking while smelling a feint smell of a cat-like animal nearby. But my already drunken mind didn't care about anything but more beer
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
proxyboy

proxyboy

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 11:18 am

Proxy nodded, smiling with drunken enthusiasm. "Yup... I'm an archer. Shooting things... what fun right?" He asked, laughing. How I would love to get under her clothes... Proxy blinked, trying to think straight. Her skirt and her smile... her looks are just getting to him. "So, I know almost nothing about you... tell me about yourself."
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 24, 2013 10:20 pm

Veronika scowled at the newcomer, she wasnt used to being ignored. Turning back to Proxy she raised an eyebrow, "And where is the fun in that?", she liked to have a bit of a mystery, also her transformations did sometimes scare people..she rather enjoyed that. Maybe later.. Veronika shook her head, perhapsbthe drink had got to her after all, what was she thinking? Transform right in the middle of the tavern? In the company of an archer no less. She would be mad to do it. Shaken, Veronika pushed her drink away from her and this time did not signal for another one. It wouldnt do to get drunk, not when she was having dangerous thoughts like that.Turning to meet the boy's stare, she smiled conceeding, "Well what do you wanna know? M' nmes Veronika Hill and Im 19 years old, also I'm human.", she smiled, her lips closely pursed. together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a drink Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a drink   Getting a drink I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a drink
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Tavern-
Jump to: