Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Forms:

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Gold : 2147483647

Character Forms:  Empty
PostSubject: Character Forms:    Character Forms:  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 07, 2013 2:02 am

When making your forms, please use the following form layout. Once you have posted, wait for an admin (ruler) or moderator (Officer) to tell you what to fix. It may be approved instantly, or you may need to make some changes. We will decide what needs to be changed. Fill the form out in as much detail as possible. If you do not put enough detail, we will ask you to add more. This will be a lot quicker if you put the effort in. Plus, we prefer more detailed forms anyway.

Each person starts out with 4 character slots. Additional slots can be purchased from the store.

The form:
Spoiler:

The form Explained:
Spoiler:

Species List:
http://www.angelfire.com/realm/RiftDarkness/species.html
This is a good list (all credit goes to their site, I did not make anything on that list)
This is not the complete list, if you want to RP as a different creature, you may still post it. That does not mean you will get to be that species, we may deny your choice.
The ones that are copyrighted are not accepted here. The demons are not allowed, nor are the harpies, succubus, dragons, or any animals. No undead. No Titans, No Trolls, No Ogres. We decide if the species you picked is acceptable or not.
Back to top Go down
https://albion.rpg-board.net

Character Forms:
Page 1 of 1