Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fortune Teller's Tent

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

Fortune Teller's Tent Empty
PostSubject: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 10:47 pm

Kareena walked in, adjusting her silver scarf on her neck. She had just placed a notice in the form of a scroll outside the tent,
"Come! Have thy fortune told,
Take heart brave! Thou must be bold
Wonder'est thou not what thy future shall hold?
'Tis perhaps fame, fortune, glittering mountains of gold?

Or are thou destined to hear a tale of woe?
of danger stalking on raised toe?
of misery that stalls thy way
of pitiful longing day on day?

Will on a throne be seated thee?
Will thou be happy, fair and free?
Or will thou live on bended knee,
on thy lips, an unspoken plea?

Fear not, thou have reached thus far
a caress awaits you, as must a scar
Prithee tarry no more, the fates will tell
will it be heaven? will it be hell?"

Kareena shrugged, it was not her best work but would have to do. She had to earn a living in the kingdom after all. She sat down behind the table that had a purple satin cloth draped over it and sighed. The table was cluttered with an assortment of fortune teller-esque things like tarot cards and even a crystal ball. Kareena fiddled with her various bracelets as she settled comfortably into the chintz chair, her red hair clashing horribly with its royal purple. It was set to be a long day.

Last edited by Asimi on Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 9:02 am

Kat entree the fortune tellers tent, intrigued with the thought of getting a fortune. She noticed the girl inside the tent, her eyes picking out the most detailed of things as she walked closer to the table. "I would like my fortune told" I say to her. I just stare at her for a moment, taking in details befits I call for my escape route. It probably didnt matter, so I decided against it.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 1:32 am

Kareena watched bemusedly as a petite young girl walked into her tent, carefully. As she side-stepped the assortment of possessions cluttering the floor, Kareena observed the girl's feline grace and her anxious darting gaze and took a deep breath trying to speak in a soothing yet slightly eerie voice, "Welcome. By entering do you acknowledge the existence of the three realms of time?"
Kareena's fiery red hair hung ethereally around her pale face as she fought to control her giggles, this was harder than she thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 17, 2013 7:12 am

Kat was disturbed by her eerie tone and nodded, gulping. She was extremely nervous, an was glad she wasn't in anything too nice, she had left that at the palace so she wouldn't be standing out. "Yes...." She spoke in barely a whisper, before calming herself and saying. "Yes, I do." She glanced around absentmindedly at everything cluttered inside. Was she an actuall fortune teller or a fraud?
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Kareena nodded, her eyes peircing in the semi-darkness of the tent. "Then sit young one and tell me what you shall now", as she spoke Kareena gestured carelessly towards the assortment on items lying neatly arranged in stacks on the table between them. She scrunitised the girl before her calmly, taking in details of her appearance.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 6:55 pm

Kat sat down and gulped. "I uh....I'm not too sure....a tarot reading please?" She asked, making up her mind. She wasn't sure what the cards would say but it would be interesting. She was slightly worried as well though. Would the cards tweak secrets?
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:02 pm

Kareena nodded serenely, as she laid out the cards. She peered carefully into the face of the girl, "So young neko, we shall soon find out if your faith in the cards is misplaced". She gestured that the girl pick one.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 3:00 am

--
Kat gulped, quite shocked that the fortune teller knew that she was a Neko. "How....how did you know I was a Neko?" She stuttered in barely a whisper as she carefully took a card from the pile. She was extremely nervous now, could this girl tell where she had been? Would she know everything about her? If so, would she use that to her own advantage? She just wasn't sure.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:34 am

Kareena had guessed that the girl was a Neko and she smiled mysteriously, happy that the strategic gamble had paid off. "Fear not, in this impasse between the three realms, there is no enmity young one.", she said gently, holding back a giggle. If the girl met Kareena anywhere else in the kingdom some day, boy would she be shocked!
Kareena picked up the card that the girl had chosen and her eyes widened dramatically, as she examined the card. "Ace of discs!", she declared triumphantly, "Ace of Discs in your first position indicates you are expecting a news or are in the process of engaging into a new job, work or relationship." Kareena paused, to take in the expression of the girl, "Am i right young 'un?"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 9:56 am

She nodded "but how....?" She asked, shocked that he had predicted that. Of course she wasn't specific as of what she got but still, it was creepy. "What else can you tell me? Can you read my palm?" She asked, excited to an extant though frightened by this seers power.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 7:12 pm

Kareena laughed, "Not how sweetheart. why is the right question.", she said. Kareena knew this girl was a novice to exploring the future. "Tarot cards are a three part process dear, you have to pick two more. For your last one keep a question that you want answered in your mind when you hoose it. Hopefully hat will be the card that answers yours question.", Kareena smiled mysteriously
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 12:02 am

Kat gulped and nodde, taking two more cards and then showing them to her. She was still amazed as of what this seer had accomplished so far and wanted to see if she could tell her more. "what do these cards say?"

Last edited by Rebel on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:01 am

Ooc: what?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 8:16 am

OOC: sorry! i was drowsy! edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 21, 2013 6:32 pm

Kareena picked up eah of the cards in turn and said mystically, "Ah Six of Swords!'Six oYou will be more than satisfied with the result of your efforts you have been doing. You will achieve success unexpectedly. Swords in the second position indicates a hope and expectation that troubles are over and trying to look for a new direction or a new avenue in life.", she smiled at the young girl expectantly before looking at the third card, "I hope this card answers the question to had in mind when you chose it.", she looked at the card and exclaimed, "Here we have it! The emperor! The emperor means you are about to live a life of luxury and sicess and work in a place of royal standing.", she raised an eyebrow at the girl, smiling a little.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 22, 2013 2:53 pm

---
Kat was blown away. "How in the world did you know all this?!" She said, shocked. She had pulled her cap off, revealing her cat ears. It didn't really bother her that this girl saw, as she already knew Kat was a Neko. "Everything you said was true, I in fact have just acquired a job in the lap of luxury, as a handmaiden" she said, forgetting she should have kept that to herself. She was starting to take a liking to this seer, and was considering rubbing up against her legs, in her cat form of course.
---
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 5:16 pm

Kareena smiled, "Im not a seer for nothing sweetheart. She ran her eyes over the girls cat ears and subconciously reached out to stroke her, realising what she was doing Kareen withdrew her hand looking slightly embarrased. "So are you new to the kingdom?" She asked politely, it was nice thatbshe had got a job with the Queen, they would ensure she was well taken care of.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 6:07 pm

Kat purred when her wars were stroked then stopped once we hand left. "You can pet me" she whispered as she scooted herself closer. "And yeah, I'm new. My mom sent me here to...." She paused for a moment, wondering if this seer knew her past. She wanted to make friends with her as well
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:20 pm

Kareena laughed and reached out to scratch her behind the ear, "Aww I love cats!", she said. She watched asthe girl scooted closer to her, "Is something wrong?" she asked quietly, not wanting to intrude.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:03 pm

Kat purred as she was stroked gently by the soft hands of the seer. Maybe this girl wasnt as bad as the name 'deer' thought. She smiled to herself as she looked at the girlC wanting to become her frend as well.

Last edited by Rebel on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 10:37 pm

Ooc: please no one liners. And that hardly makes sense
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 am

OOC: edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:11 am

ooc: Im gonna be sticking to the 4 sentence minimum from now on.

Bic: Kareena stood up and stretched, "Well feels like its lunch time, I think i take a break for a bit". She looked down at the young neko and scratched behind her ear again a little before removing her hand. "Do you have a home?", she asked a little hesitantly, unsure as to where cats stayed. Kareena ran a hand through her unruly red curls, making a mental note to find a hairbrush somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:26 am

Kat shook her head "an alleyway.....that's pretty much were I stay, it's cold and damp, but it protects me from the market crime" she said with a sigh. She really did need a better place to stay. "If you know somewhere I can live, can you tell me?" She asked, putting her hat on to hide her Neko ears. No one needed to know her identity as a Neko.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 1:31 am

Kareena crossed her arms across her chest thoughtfully and said "Well the Queen's handmaiden cant live on the street! Why dont you rent or buy a house in town?" Frowning a little, she thought about how the Neko seemed slightly woebegone and realised she may not have much money, "You could rent a house easily", she said, adding, "that way you could pay rent at the end of the month after you recieve your salary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortune Teller's Tent   Fortune Teller's Tent I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fortune Teller's Tent
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: Stores-
Jump to: