Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Throne Room

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:20 am

Kind Richard sighed, this throne was mighty uncomfortable. He'd been considering asking one of the aides for a cushion but Margarette had shot down the idea. Shifting uncomfortably in his seat, he turned to look at Queen Margarette as she sat on his left, ever smiling and pleasant, it was no wonder their subjects adored her. He shifted his attention to the large doors at the entrance, lying open, its brass knockers glinting impressively as the sunlight filtered in, waiting as they always did, when the king and queen gave audience.
Back to top Go down
Mace

Gold : 2

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:25 am

Mason came in, quietly, through the massive doors, pushing up his glasses. He had a magnificent blue cape on, tight around his shoulders. He had his dark blueish black Wizarding robes on. He wore fancy black shoes and black socks. He went up to the throne of King Richard, his shoes making the sound tap, tap, tap. Mason bowed down, swiftly getting up. "Hello, King Richard, I bring you good news. I brewed you that potion you wanted, the love potion." He took it out of his camo messenger bag, that hung around his shoulder and neck. Carefully, Mason gave him the vial.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:32 am

King Richard's eyes widened, a bewildered expression settled over his features. The king stroked his closely cropped beard, a small frown creasing his forehead. "Well young man", his powerful voice boomed, seeming to reverberate in the throne room, "I dont recall having given any such order. Perhaps you would refresh my memory?"
Back to top Go down
Mace

Gold : 2

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 6:44 am

"You told me to make it to make the rotten gnomes from your wife's garden fall in love with trees, so they'd leave, and go to the forest," he whispered. Mason didn't dare look in the eyes of the King. "You claimed it was better then me trying to get rid of them."
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 7:04 am

The King rolled his eyes, "Well I suppose.". Now that he thought about it, it was something the King had grumbled in frustration on one of his evening strolls through the garden, when some of those infernal creatures had been ruining the plants. He hadn't realized someone had picked that up and actually worked on it, now that they though, maybe it wouldn't be such a bad idea after all.

Queen Margarette was giving the King reproachful glances but he dint seem to notice, the child was young after all, there was no need to be so short with him. By the looks of it, he had gone to great trouble to obey the King too. Smiling kindly at the young, cherub-like face of the boy, she held out her hand for the vial, "You dont mean you made this potion yourself? Thats rather impressive", she said, her intelligent black eyes twinkling as she surveyed the boy.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Gold : 129

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:05 pm

A young Neko entered the throne room, hoping to speak to the queen about a job, or perhaps just to get the money back that robbers had stolen from her. She was dressed in simple peasant clothes, and was hiding her cat parts, keeping a hat on her head. She glanced up at the rulers and gulped with the tiny fear she had
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:13 pm

The King was wincing as he shifted in his throne, surely the royal rump was worth something? With a sigh of frustration, he signaled for a cushion and sat back in his throne, massing his temples in a rhythmic motion with his right hand.

The Queen sat back and looked up as a newcomer entered the hall, a young timid maiden by the looks of it. Rather small in stature and with a feline like grace to her movements, the poor girl looked nervous in the extreme. The queen surveyed her kindly, "What is it young maid? Approach your king and ask.", she advised her gently.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:17 pm

She took a deep breath as she tried her best to curtesy, but failed horribly an bowed instead. "My king, I have recently lost my employer and all my money has been stolen, I humbly ask for a position in the kingdom, or perhaps money to aid me in the survival Of the streets" Kat said as she switched her gaze between the two. She hoped they wouldn't ask too many questions, she didnt want to tell anyone she was a cat, at least not yet. It would be too soon for them to know now
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:25 pm

The King exchanged a glance with the Queen, in a much gentler voice than usual he asked, "Have the guards been informed of his thievery?", he inquired. Thievery, like most crimes was not tolerated in Albion, the King was particularly specific about this, criminals would be dealt with in the strictest way possible.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 5:28 pm

Kat shook her head. She had Richard to speak to anyone until she had gotten into the throne room. She wasn't one to draw attention to herself, all she wanted was a good life. Good life an hard work, that's what her father had always said before he died. She managed to stop herself from going all out into a nervous fit, but the two indimitated her....alot. Much more then the tax collectors of the csar
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:14 pm

The King nodded and signaled one of the palace guards who nodded and ran to write a report. "He will be approaching you for details later on.", the King added to the girl. "Now", he said, "I would be happy to supple you with funds to sustain yourself until you obtain a job. What was your last position?"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 6:22 pm

Kat paused for a moment then spoke. "I was a maid for a wealthy gentleman in town before he was murdered. I request a position similar to that, and I'm sure I have the talent" Kat smiled. She hoped they would give her a job. "Anything would be good for now my king"
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 am

The royal couple exchanged a glance and the Queen smiled kindly, "How would you like to be my lady-in-waiting?", she asked, she had taken a liking to the timid young girl and wished not help her out, also a faithful old maid of the Queen had recently retired, leaving a vacancy in the quarters.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:15 am

Kat smiled widely "really?!" She exclaimed and then calms down. "I would be honored my queen" she approached the queen and bowed. "My name is Kat by the way@ she said, only telling them tat unless they asked
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:19 am

The queen inclined her head, acknowledging the bow and extended her hand gracefully. "Kat", she repeated, "is that short for something?"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:29 am

Kat kissed the queens hand, not afraid to do that as most girls were. "Katherine" she said to the queen. She was happy she got the postion
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:38 am

The Queen nodded regally, "Welcome Katherine". The King rubbed his bloodshot eyes and summoned an aide to guide Katherine around and give her instructions.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2013 2:58 am

OOC; what now? Do you just want to make a topic for the queens quarters and we post there?
BIC:

Katherine followe the aide around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Throne Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Throne Room   The Throne Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Throne Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: The Castle-
Jump to: