Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunting with a vampire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Gold : 129

Hunting with a vampire Empty
PostSubject: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 12:41 am

I smiled and led the way throug a small river trail, barely able to trace. "My usual camp is down here" I told him as we walked. We got to the camp about sundown and I showed him the small little sheltr "we can both fit in here" she said and smiled as she opened the entrance an stepped in, putting her supplies in "full moon tonight, we need to e careful"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:01 am

I looked around me through our way with a small smile on my face.I blushed slightly as she showed me the cabin and followed her in."Why is that?"I asked with a puzzled expression on my face.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 1:21 am

I smirked and walked closer "don't you know what happens on full moons? Evil spirits come out, if you want to be safe you stay inside" I explained before starting a fire in the small fireplace "what do you think about vampires by the way?"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 3:52 am

"Well....I've never met one....But I've heard they are evil,with no emotions,cruel.I don't know,maybe they are just a myth!Either way,if they exist,I can't judge them if I don't know them.I understand their need to feed,but that's why animals exist too.They can leave people alone."I said thoughtfully."Anyway...You need any help?"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:03 am

I smiled flirtiouslt and nodded "sure, do you want to start cooking something?" I asked as I sat down and began to fix a hole in the roof. "Oh! What if I was a vampire? I think a vampire could be cool" I said jokingly, trying to keep it friendly
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:05 am

"Ok"I said and started preparing some meet I found."Well,I've heard vampires are pretty.So,it would be logical"I replied.Luckily,my back was turned to her because my face turned deep red when I realized what I had just told her.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:51 am

I blushed "aw! Thank you! I've not been called pretty alot" I smile as I worked. "Would you dare a vampire then? I mean if you somehow controlled the blood lust" I smiled, staring at him, his neck for a momenr
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 4:53 am

"Well,you aren't just pretty....I would say beautiful"I thought out loud."Dare a vampire?I'm not sure....Why?"I asked her confused.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:15 am

I blushed and walked over to him. "We'll we were talking about vampires and pretty girls, so I just asked" I told him an smiled "I'm single too" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:17 am

I blushed deeply and my hands started shaking."Um...I-I-I....Erm,,,,"I stammered weakly.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2013 5:20 am

I smiled and sat next to him "it's ok, calm does and speak English" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:13 am

"Uhm...W-Why?"I asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:32 am

I smiled "because your stuttering, which I think is cute. But I think we can do a but better if you speak normal for now" I said and put my Han on his wrist
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:33 am

I blushed more and looked down,taking a deep breathe."N-no....I meant,w-why are you still single?"I asked again.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 1:40 am

I smiled and walked my fingers up his arm "because when I'm hunting I don't have tome for a date. Living comes before love, but if I find a hunter....." I winked and smiled as I began to clean my knife with my shirt
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 3:22 am

I smiled back at her and took the knife from her hands,cleaning it with my shirt instead."Well,I'm sure you'll find someone.There are many hunters in the kingdom. Tasmire is a nice guy,for example.And good-looking too.Tall,deep blue eyes and curly bronze hair.He would be perfect.Or Goslent. He lives here,at the woods.Black hair and bright green eyes.Pale skin,cause he hunts during nighttime.He is a calm guy but he has an open-mind.He'd love to hear your stories about vampires...."I murmured thoughtfully.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:48 am

I smiled and thought as I watched him clean my knife. "What about you?" I asked with a small smile, though the other choices sounded good, he might be a good partner too.

OOC: is everyone he mentioned a character of yours?
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 4:54 am

"Me?"I asked and turned to look at her surprised."Are you kidding me?I'm fat!"I laughed and handed her the knife.

OOC:Nope,but maybe I'll make them in the future...
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 10:06 am

OOC: if you do Liz gets goslent

BIC: I smiled "no your not" I told him and took my knife back, sheathing it. "Your pretty cute" Liz said. Ok, in her mind he wasn't the hottest, but he was ok
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 6:38 pm

OOC:What if you kill Konor and I make Goslent instead?

BIC:

I smiled at her and threw some woods at the fire."Thank you Liz/"
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 12:01 am

OOC: ok!

bIC: "your welcome" she licked her lips "may I kiss you?"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 2:50 am

I blushed deeply but slightly nodded,shivering at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 6:00 am

I moved closer and kissed his lips softly
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 7:00 am

I smiled against her lips and cupped her face in my hands,stroking her cheeks with my fingertips.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 29, 2013 3:11 pm

I let out a soft moan and kissed passionately, almost ready to drink his blodd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting with a vampire   Hunting with a vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting with a vampire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Outside the Kingdom Walls :: The River-
Jump to: