Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

peace and quiet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
hailee

Gold : 13

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 5:43 am

Bella walked up to the lake, she was sick and tired of the fights she had with her mother and she needed to have some alone time. When Bella was by the lake side, she looked at her own reflections and smiled. She sits down pulling off her flats and put her feet in the water looking ahead of her. She could easily day dream away when she was near the water, Bella shuts all of the other sounds off and closed her eyes enjoying the water on her feet.

Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

Gold : 55

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:37 am

Suddenly, a ginger cat appears from behind a tree, and approached the lake, almost shyly, starting to drink the water peacefully, slightly unaware of Bella's presence. It was a médium sized cat, not groomed for it was filled with scratches and a bit dirty, but has insteresting eyes, one yellow and one blue. It meowed happily for a moment before restarting to drink.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 6:43 am

Bella opened her eyes and looked at the creature beside her, it was a cat but it didn't look very clean, she didn't know if she could touch the cat so she decided that she wasn't going to just out of safety reasons.

" Hello little buddy, don't you have an owner?" Bella cooed the cat a little.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:02 am

The cat noticed her and looked with huge eyes, water on its whiskers. It sniffed the air and decided to approach her slowly, unsure. Then, after some more sniffling, he made a sighing sound, sitting in front of her.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 am

Bella narrowed her eyes at the cat as it went and sit in front of her. A cat who can sigh, that's freaky.

"Do you want some more water?" She asked the cat scooping both of her hands with water and held it in front of the cat.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:29 am

The cat sniffled the cold water and meowed, more like a whine. Then, it stood up and ran to behind the tree again.
Seconds later, a hooded figure peeked out from the same place where the cat had been, ginger cat ears peeking from his head. "...Meow. Hi." The voice wasn't exactly male nor female.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:42 am

Bella looked at how the cat sniffled and then ran away from her towards the tree. Bella was still a little dumbfounded and still looking at the tree when a hooded figure came and greeted her also with the cat noise then it hit Bella and she jumped up in shock pointing at the figure.

"You....you were.....you were the cat, the cat who was here just minutes ago? I almost let you drink out of my hands." Bella stuttered shocked.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 8:47 am

The hooded figure nodded, still a bit...shy perhaps? Embarassed? His voice was squeaky and his hood and showing skin was dirty and bruised in several places, feet mostly, for they were bare. A tail appeared, curling around his waist.
"Are you scared? Don't be..." The voice was soft, almost a mewl, not exactly male.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 5:16 am

Bella blinked a couple of times and stood up walked closer to the hooded figure.

"No i'm not scared just a bit shocked, never really saw someone like you. Why are you on bare feet?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 6:50 am

Naima sighed, feeling a little less shy. He removed the hood, showing himself as male, one of the few males of his species, Catos. His ginger cat ears matched the ginger spiky hair that was growing wild and also matched his tail.
"Because I never had shoes." He answered, shyly looking down. He was quite cute and looked Young, really Young.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:01 am

"ohh....i'm sorry, i happen to be very nosy lately. i'm Bella, i'm a water elf." Bella said to him with a soft smile. she tried not to check the boy out in front of her, she only looked at his face and he wasn't ugly.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 7:17 am

Naima looked up, his yellow and blue eyes glinting. "A water elf?" He shivered, his tail getting fluffier. Not a big fan of water, after all. He offered her a bony hand. "I'm Naima Petrichor, I'm a Catos."
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 9:08 am

Bella shook his hand carefully not wanted to break any bones because she wasn't able to heal them.

"Yeahh, but don't worry i'm half/half and still learning all the things i supposed to know as an waterelf." Bella smiled reassuringly.

"Do you live here in Albion?" she asked the boy.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Naima nodded slowly. Then he mewled his words. "Just got here, in fact." His voice was sweet like a song and yet a bit maiden-like. "I am possibly living in here now I think....I have nowhere to go." He made a sad face and scratched his head through ginger locks. His arms were also full with small bruises.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:24 am

Bella looked at him and felt instantly sorry for him. "I can heal your bruises but i'm not very good trained elf so if i can count on your support to bring me home i can heal your bruises." Bella explained to the boy in front of her.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:29 am

Naima licked his lips. "Hm, yes, sounds good...How can I assist you, pray tell?" He asked, a small fisted hand rubbing on his big eyes, just like a cat would do.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 2:48 am

Bella smiled. "You need to assist me towards my house because i can't help people without feeling weak, yeah i know i need more training." Bella shrugged. "I'm going into the water then you'll hear me singing a song, don't be scared, when i come out of the water you need to help me out of the water and then i can start healing your bruises. Can you do that for me?" Bella asked him.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:11 am

Naima shivered. "H-How cold is the water?" His tail got fluffy, as if he was scared. His ears went down flat on his skull and he let out a distressed growl.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 3:47 am

Bella looked a bit confused at first but then remembered he was a cat and they didn't like the water. "Never mind, i can come out of the water on my own." Bella smiled at him and walked up to the water and before she jumped in she said to him. "I'll be right back." Bella jumped in.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 30, 2013 4:45 am

Naima nodded and slowly approached the water, sitting down and waiting her.
Back to top Go down
hailee

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2013 10:48 pm

after a couple of minutes (three) Bella appeared at the water side totally out of breath, She pulled herself out of the water and up to the land, with a closed shelf.

"Here....it....is" She said out of breath. She beackoned the boy towards her because she was too tired to pull herself up and walk to him.

"Come..." She opened the shelf and there is was a shiny liquid ready to put on the wounds of the poor boy.
Back to top Go down
mjhere
mjhere

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 10:29 am

Naima jumped slightly as the water splashed around the girl when she came out from the water. He tilted his head cutely, just like a cat, at the shell and crawled slowly closer to the water, stretching his arms and taking the shell. It was cold. He shivered. "And this is?" He asked softly, licking his lips.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

peace and quiet Empty
PostSubject: Re: peace and quiet   peace and quiet I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

peace and quiet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Outside the Kingdom Walls :: The Lake-
Jump to: