Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

second char

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

second char Empty
PostSubject: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 10:52 am

Name: Jeff Hulley
Actual Age: 18
How old they look: 21
Race/Creature Type:human
Country of Origin: Netherlands
Height: 6'4
Body type: He is tall and skinny
Skin tone: He is pale since in the netherlands he didn't get the sun very much.
Eyes: He has blue eyes
Hair: He has blonde hair that is cut short
Appearance: He wears a plain shirt that has different colors every day. He usually is very clean. He has a scar down his right arm. He always wears a necklace with a medic sign at the bottom. He doesn't brush his hair to often because he doesn't. But it usually stays the way he wakes up with it. He has a small nose and ears that stick out.(Are unattached at the back.) He sometimes wears a insulated coat on rainy days and cold days.
Personality: He tries to be as clean as possible. He doesn't like to fight much because he bruises easily wich makes him look dirty. He likes to be very social.
Diet: He eats mostly eats cheese,bread,meat, and potatoes.
Talents: He is a great sailor and medic.
Flaws: He is a little shy most of the time. He has a phobia of dirt.does not do well under a lot of pressure.(Like a life and death situation.)
Powers/Magic (if any): None
Weaknesses: He doesn't fight back much.He trips a lot from being tall.
Weapon(s): One small dagger hidden in his shoe.
Job in the Kingdom: He is a medic and sometimes goes along with boat rides to help there.
History: One day he was given a job to travel with a well known ship. He accepted and the next day he went aboard and they sailed away from the Netherlands. It was a long journey to him until they got near the British territories, when a huge storm hit. The boat was almost completely destroyed. He jumped ship and went along on the small boat to land. They gave him a horse and some supplies then traveled city to city. He finally came upon Albion. He liked how strange the people were and decided to stay for a month. It ended up him living there since he had no family back in the netherlands.

RP example: I walked onto deck feeling a little queasy. "Hmm." I said to myself watching some of the sailors sitting around. I started to walk to the captains cabin to go report that. But before I could get half way there one of the sailors yelled at me "Where do you think your goin." he said getting with his fellow sailors. i stopped in my place and stared at them studying them. They were all in there well twenties and very muscular. "Um...Back to da infirmary." I suggested. "Yes...Deres an idea." one of them shot back with a Dutch accent I knew very well. "Yea I guess." I said backing up to the door to the floor downward. They all moved together closer to me. In the corner of my eye, I saw the captain and turned to him and yelled "Hey captain." And started running in his direction as the other sailors walked away.

Notes:Has a dutch accent and is dutch. (Example: The=Da. Then when the word ends with TH it sounds like:Math=mass. sentence: Dat vampire was Da one that bit my Dad.)

Last edited by Gilliono on Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:15 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Gold : 2147483647

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:00 pm

Correct your race/ethnicity and description of creature parts.
What on earth does. "Dominent. has many behavior actions" meam?
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:03 pm

Edited. I think.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:14 pm

You've interchanged the two!
How is description of creature, "dutch"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:19 pm

Race/Creature Type: Dutch,human

Dutch isn't in the description

Description of Creature: Many races. No powers. Each human acts differently as in eating,reactions,fighting..etc
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:22 pm

It sgouldnt be in creature type either. Dutch is not a creature -.-
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:29 pm

EdItEd
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:39 pm

Remove "Description of creature", you dont need it if he's completely human.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:40 pm

edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:48 pm

Put in a little more detail under "Appearance". What are his features like? Does he have any scars birthmarks? Any particular way he likes to groom himself..that sort of thing. 3-4 lines more.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:16 am

edited
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:24 pm

What do you by "unnattached at the back"?
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:33 pm

peoples ears are either attached totally and don't stick out or they have ears that stick out..wich is called unattached ear.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 1:05 pm

Oh okay.
APPROVED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

second char Empty
PostSubject: Re: second char   second char I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

second char
Page 1 of 1