Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:23 am

I blushed deeply and bit my bottom lip nervously."Uhm..."
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 3:25 am

"What?" I asked smiling.
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 6:44 am

I blushed more and looked away."N-n-nothing..."
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 7:50 am

"Really? You can ask me anything...or tell me anything.." I said putting a hand on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 4:18 pm

"It's just..."I sighed."You are too good to be true.All this is too good to be true.And...I don't know.I don't want to destroy it"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2013 11:15 pm

I rolled my eyes "Its not that good.....I forgot my hat."I whined.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 3:32 am

"Maybe it's not that good to you.But it's the first time in a long time that I have someone who cares about me-or at least says so!And it means something to me,because I have missed that feeling.Now excuse me,but if your problems are about your hat and all this means nothing to you,I have some work to do"I said angrily and got up,walking away.Before I left I stopped and turned to look at him."Away from you"I growled and ran away.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:01 am

I sighed and and chased after her. "Wait!!" I yelled 'I was just kidding." while saying "IDIOT." in my head
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 4:07 am

I tripped on a root and fell to the ground."Just live me alone!"I cried.´"GO!"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:09 am

"FINE!" I yelled and turned around back to the clearing. I was looking at the sun and thanking it. For I would've been a wolf by now but it seemed that it was going down within an hour.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:24 am

I got up and ran again,towards the river.I sat down at the bank of it and hugged my knees tightly,trying to hold back my tears.But I couldn't.A loud sob escaped my lips.And another one.In a few minutes I was crying quietly,cursing my luck and myself.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 7:31 am

By the time the sun went down I was very mad. Not at Ileana but myself. How could I have so stupid to say that.Why do I have to ruin everybody's lives. i brought her out to this forest. Im the one who made her mad and run off to who knows where but her. i was thinking to myself before the transformation. Now I was walking along the trees getting closer to crying to I hope led to Ileana. If it didn't I might have to bite two people in one day. I walked up silently to somebody I only met a few nights ago.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:31 am

When I finally stopped crying,it was late.I knew I had to make up with Mason before it was too late.I hoped he would forgive me.I turned to leave and I froze.Someone was watching me.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:36 am

My ears perked up and I turned my head sideways. I sat down watching her and waited for her to do something.In my head I was beating my self up and still yelling Idiot.I was still very angry with myself for caring about a family hat.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:49 am

It must have been hidden in the trees,but I didn't know what it was.I carefully sat back down and waited.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:53 am

I watched her for another minute. I walked forward more until I was a foot behind and sat down a bunch of leaves that made a crunch sound.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 10:58 am

I looked up and around me,trying to find the source of the sound.And I did.A known figure sitting on some leaves.I smiled slightly and ran to his side,pulling him into a tight hug."Mason!Oh god,I'm so sorry!"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 11:06 am

I howled once still mad at my self though. But I started to lose that anger and slowly turned back with my arms stuck to my side because Ileana's tight hug. the transformation hurt more than usual but i deserved it. "Uhm.." Is all i could say.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:38 pm

I felt his body change and pulled away from him."I'm so sorry Mason,I shouldn't have yelled"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 21, 2013 12:42 pm

"Its ok...I wasn't mad at you." i said slowly.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 2:48 am

"You wasn't?B-but I yelled at you...F-for no reason..."I said and looked at him confused.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:00 am

"I know...but I can't be mad at you..." I said still talking slowly, trying to figure out what I ate before I got here.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:02 am

I couldn't help but smile at him comment."Thank you....So,where did you left your hat?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 3:57 am

"The barracks...I can get it tomorrow....Along with other things we may need."i said putting an emphasis on "we"
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2013 3:56 am

"I can go get them for you"i offered and smiled."You don't need me to built our house,do you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house   Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ileana's and Mason's cabin/house
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Outside the Kingdom Walls :: The Forest-
Jump to: