Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting to be human again

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

Gold : 316

Waiting to be human again Empty
PostSubject: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 4:55 am

I ran and ran until I was at the forest.I could smell some deers near me and the hunter inside me was hungry.After a while I was sitting under a tree,eating the second baby deer I had killed.I had already eaten the mother and now I was having a snack.I felt sad for them but I had to eat.At least the other three had survived.Plus the father,that was a big bonus.I wanted to hunt again but I had to stop myself.I just lied down under the tree and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

Gold : 267

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:17 am

I walked into the forest drunk out of my mind. Even though I was drunk I knew what happens at full moon. I tripped over a root of a tree. When I got up I started get a lot hairier and got closer to the ground. I tried to walk on my four paws but I just tipped over on my right. I finally got up and started walking leaning to the right.

Last edited by Gilliono on Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://ancientgreece.forumotion.com/
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:20 am

I looked up to see something getting closer.Was it a human?Now,it couldn't be.It seemed...furry?And smelled like...wolf?Another werewolf?Oh no,I was doomed.If he wanted to fight me,I was dead.Older werewolves were much more wiser and stronger than me.I wanted to ran away but I knew it would be foolish from my part.I just sat there and waited.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:26 am

I kept walking until I past a tree. I looked to my left and saw three white wolves to my left. I just kept staring at them leaning to the right still. I tried to walk towards them but I fell to my right. I tried to get up but I couldn't get a grip on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:39 am

I sniffed and the smell of beer filled my brain.I made a step back.I knew this beer.And also I knew the taver the werewolf came from.I looked at him before getting up and shyly making a step forward.Even if he wanted a fight,the man looked too drunk to even walk.So I decided that making a new friendship wouldn't be bad.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 2:52 am

I growled lightly when I saw the three things coming closer and coming into focas. Now I only saw one figure there. I could make out a few details like some blood on Its fur coat. I tried to get up again but my legs criss-crossed and I fell again. I groed again showing my teeth trying to make it run away. But I know I wouldn't be able to chase it since I can't even get up.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:07 am

I brought my paw to my mouth to stop my laugh.It sounded more like barking but inside I was laughing.I made another step closer to the clumsy animal and touched his nose with my front right paw.Ok,this would be fun.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:16 am

I stopped growling when I heard barking. I looked up and saw It coming closer. When It touched my nose I thought I would get up and fight it but I didn't. I just looked up at it trying to think, but I couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:20 am

I looked up at the sky.There would be at least three more hours till sun came up.I sighed and moved away.I should propably help the wolf or else some hunter may find him.I quickly found where the rest of the deer family were and killed the father.He fought but it was useless.I broke his neck with one movement and pulled him back to the where the other wolf was.I let the dead body in front of him and pulled back.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:34 am

I could smell the meat and looked up, I saw the deer in front of me. I crawled forward and bit a piece off the stomach and ate it. when was done I looked up at her . Then I passed out in front of the deer
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:27 am

I sighed and lied back down under my tree.I had some time to sleep until the other wolf woke up so I closed my eyes,falling asleep quickly.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:39 am

I woke up with a start and sat up. I had a massive headache and didn't know where I was. I could only remember another wolf was nearby. I began to fully get up pushing some leaves off me.

ooc: Human form?
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 4:52 am

OOC:Ok!

BIC:

The sunlight that fell on my eyes woke me up.I groaned and rubbed my eyes before yawing.I sniffed and streched my arms above my head.Did I say arms?Oh yeah,right,I was human again.Great,I couldn't fight my hunter side anymore.If I smelled those deers again...I got up and scratched my head before remembering the other wolf from last night.I looked around and saw a guy a few mettres away from me.I let out a surprised scream and jumped back.Which wasn't actually a good move since behind me was a lake.I fell in with a loud SPLASH! and went underwater,quickly swimming back up and moving my wet hair out of my eyes."Damn!"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 5:07 am

I looked behind me startled as i heard the scream then the splash. I didn't see what it was but it screamed so it must be human. I said to myself. I slowly walked to the edge of the lake and looked down. This must be the werewolf from last night I said still talking to myself.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:05 am

I looked up at the strange guy and laughed."Good morning to you too.Could you help a bit?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:18 am

"uhh sure" I said slowly. I held out my hand to help her up. I almost fell in myself since my balance wasn't one-hundred percent yet.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 12:50 am

When I finally stepped at the bank of the lake,I moved my wet hair from my face again.I looked at the guy curiously and smiled shyly."T-Thanks"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 am

"Yea? umm who are you?" I said putting my arm where I usually keep my sword. But it wasn't there, I must have left it at the barracks.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 06, 2013 4:27 pm

I looked down and blushed."I-I....I'm Ileana Aderson....The girl from the tavern,that's how people usually recognise me"I introduced myself and shivered.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:22 am

Oh, yea." I said said but really didn't remember anything from any tavern. I wanted to run back to albion, but I didn't know which way was north. "So where are we?" I asked taking one step back.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 am

I looked at him confused."To the forest,aren't we?And,by the way,who are you,weird stranger?"
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:00 am

"Mason" I said grudgingly ."Are we North South.. of the city...?" I asked."And what happened last night?" I asked trying to remember.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 2:46 am

"I'm not sure"I said and turned to look at him."Well,what I can remember is a big black wolf being drunk and me bringing him a deer....Any idea who it might be?"I asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Gilliono
Gilliono

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:16 am

I looked behind me at the deer. "Nope, and obviously im not a wolf." I said looking around. "So you have no idea where we are?" I asked almost yelling. "Bloody ell" I said with a british accent I got from being in london for a while. I threw my hands up and started climbing to the top of a tree tree.
Back to top Go down
Emona the Dragon
Emona the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08, 2013 3:18 am

I looked at him confused."Are you an idiot?YOU are the werewolf!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting to be human again   Waiting to be human again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waiting to be human again
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Outside the Kingdom Walls :: The Forest-
Jump to: