Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fountain

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Gold : 2147483647

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:34 am

I walk towards the fountain and sit on the bench beside it. I flick my hands through the water, and then rub my face. I was a bit sweaty, but that was to be expected, working in a smiths was hot and tiring. Still, I enjoyed it, and hopefully one day I would take over as the Kingdom's Blacksmith. Oh I looked forward tot that. Still, that was years away, I had other things to focus on.
Back to top Go down
https://albion.rpg-board.net
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

Gold : 32

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:40 am

Rumor walked towards the fountain, her bow slung across her shoulder as always. She saw a guy, pretty tall, sitting there. He reminded her of her most favorite brother, James. She paused, and sighed. Rumor shook her head, shaking away the memories. Her life was different now, and she had to accept that. She was going to the fountain to just sit and have some kind of calm moment. So she continued, and sat on a non-occupied bench.
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:42 am

I looked up and saw a girl sitting on the bench near me. She looked to be a couple years younger than myself, but not much. It was clear she was one of the Kingdom's Archers though. I smiled to myself, if she had a dagger too, it could have been one of the one's I made. It made me happy when I thought about people using the stuff I made. I gave her a small wave too.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:49 am

Rumor looked over in time to see the guy give a small wave. Her red eyes lingered on his face for a moment before she lifted a steady hand. Rumor dropped her hand to her lap again and looked down. There, scuttling towards her foot was a large, black spider. Rumor let out a piercing scream and jumped up onto the bench. Her bow clattered to the ground and she made a mad swipe for it, but it was too close to the spider.
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 7:54 am

I was surprised when she let out a scream and jumped up, I thought it was something I had done wrong, then I noticed she was looking at something on the floor. I get up and moved around to see what the problem was. I smile when I noticed it was just a spider on the floor. I pick it up and quickly get rid of it. Then, I pick up her bow and pass it back to her. "I'm Alex, and you are?" I ask her, introducing myself
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:00 am

Rumor watched him pick the spider up and remove it. How could he do that? It was disgusting. She took her bow though, and ran quickly checked it to make sure it was alright. She carefully stepped down from the bench. "Rumor Sirois," she said. "Thanks for that, by the way. Spiders are just..." she shuddered, and glanced to where the spider had been. "How can you just ... pick it up like that?'
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:03 am

I laugh, and shrug,"I'm bigger than it is, I can hurt it more than it can hurt me, so I don't worry about them. You alright though?" I ask her, giving her a really sly smile. I run my hand through my hair, some of it was annoying me, so I pushed it to the side. This girl seemed nice, I decided, even if she was afraid of spiders, but that didn't bother me, a lot of people were.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 8:58 am

Rumor laughed nervously. "Yeah, I guess," She kept her eyes focused on the ground. He had to have seen her bright red eyes. But if he had, then he obviously didnt care. She looked back up. "Ive just always had this huge fear of spiders. Its like I think they're going to eat my soul or somehting,"
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:05 am

I laugh, "No spiders will eat your soul, I can promise that." I add a soft smile at the end. I looked at her eyes as well, they were all red, but it look enticing. I had never seen eyes like that before, on a human, and it looked really cool. Especially being an archer, it seemed pretty epic.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:22 am

Rumor laughed gently. She noticed him looking at her, and she blushed lightly then looked down. Her face went blank, and her eye color seemed to intensify. Alex disappeared, and was replaced with .., Alex? He leaned towards her, and their lips locked.
Rumor blinked rapidly, and her eyes re-focused on his face. "oh dear God." She whispered
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:25 am

Rumor looked startled for a moment, "Is everything okay?" I ask her. She seemed to mumble something, but I couldnt make out what it was she was saying. I hoped I hadn't done anything wrong all ready, I always seemed to mess things up!

ooc: alex blames himself a lot
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 9:33 am

"Oh.. well... um," Rumor couldnt tell him, thatd just make her seem a lot weirder tha she already was. But why was he kissing her? What the hell? "I just... Saw something,"
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:54 am

I quickly have a look around me and see nothing out of the ordinary, I then turn back to Rumor, "Nothing bad I hope?" I say to her with a raised eyebrow. It was probably nothing, but she looked quite startled by it. I wondered what it could have been...
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 7:59 am

Rumor decided to take a chance. "Well, there's this thing I have. Im what you would call a Seer, and so I can see the future. I can choose when I see, but sometimes it just randomly happens, and thats what happened justnow''.
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:03 am

A seer? That was cool. I'd heard of people like that, but I hadn't seen many. It was pretty rare, but incredibly cool. But then, I wondered what she had just seen. I had never spoken to a seer before, I wondered what their visions were like. "So... what did you see? If you don't mind me asking..." I asked her, wondering whether I would like what I heard, if she told me.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 8:06 am

Rumor shook her head quickly. "That doesnt matter. Dont ask a Seer what they see. they'll tell you if they feel the need." She snapped
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:47 pm

I was a little taken back by her reply, it seemed so sudden, and she sounded quite annoyed. I didn't realise I had done something wrong. "I... I... I'm sorry." I said to her, "I didn't mean anything bad by it..." I tried to tell her.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 10:21 am

Rumor sighed. Great way to make friends. "I just get tired of people always begging for me to look for them, once they find out,"
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:31 am

I smile at her, "If you don't want to say, I'm not going to push for it. I wouldn't even asked you to see anything if you didn't have a vision. And they're your visions, it's up to you whether you say or not." I say to her in a friendly tone, "Still, it is a cool gift." I add with a grin at the end.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 am

"You know, you're not half bad," Rumor said, laughing. He'd disposed of her vicious attacker(le spider) and he wasnt even pressuring her to tell him what she had seen. "You know, Ive never called them visions before. It seems too...." She pausedk searching for a word. "Weird," she said finally
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:51 am

Rumor seemed really nice, and she had an incredible laugh. It was so sweet, and innocent. She was quite pretty as well, I would be lying if I said I wasn't attracted to her at the moment, still I wasn't going to admit that! I was just too shy! My mind went blank for a moment though whilst I was thinking about all of that, and so I suddenly switched back to talking to her, "Well, what would you call them, if not visions?" I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 2:58 am

Rumor shifted her gaze down. They had kissed. How was that.,.? Why...? When? Rumor's eyes darted back up to him. What'd he say? Oh, right. "I dont really call them anything. I never talk about them. It's something I hide. Though it's hard when people bring up y eyes. I've yet to come up with a cover story,"
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 3:08 am

I smile, "Well, fair enough. If it's something you don't want to talk about, we can talk about something else." I wondered what she saw, but she saw it, so it was her choice whether she told me or not. It could even have been better for me if she didn't actually tell me, if it were linked to me anyway.
Back to top Go down
Abby the Bunny

Abby the Bunny

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:57 am

Rumor laughed. "I always see weird stuff, too." Rumor kind of wanted to look and see what Alex had going on in the future, but she thought that would be an invasion of privacy. And what if she didnt see herself? Rumor! You're not supposed to be thinking that!. Plus, he probably had a girlfriend.
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 7:01 am

I laugh too, she really had a nice, pretty laugh. "Weird stuff is better than boring stuff." I add with a smile. I was actually quite attracted to this girl, she was really pretty, she was special, she was unique. It was just sad that she probably already had a boyfriend or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Fountain Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Fountain   The Fountain I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fountain
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: Within the Kingdom Walls :: Town-Square-
Jump to: