Kingdom Of Albion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Kingdom where fantasy creatures are welcome.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Please approve

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rebel

Gold : 129

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:22 am

Please approve 3597830472_89848e94b3

Name: Elizabeth Powell
Actual Age: 21 years
How old they look: 17
Race/Creature Type: Vampire

Description of Creature: She is a vampire, a bloodsucking demon of the night. Vampires are well known, the first one being count Dracula of transilvania. They prey on the blood of both genders, and have several weaknesses. Most are able to shift there form to other night creatures such as wolves, ad bats they are hard to catch, however Liz cannot. They cannot go into sunlight, or else they will crumble to dust.

Country of Origin: France
Height: 5'5
Body type: hourglass figure, slim
Skin tone: pale
Eyes: blue, red when in bloodlust
Hair: auburn
Appearance: Liz appears as a humanoid being, with medium length auburn hair and sparkling blue eyes. She has a slim hourglass figure, and tends to be one of those girls that attract many males. She tends to dress to reveal her body, but at times she covers herself up. She is very pale, and her fangs can be seen at all times where her canines should be. She is fit, and her muscles are easily seen when she flexes.

Personality: Liz personality is interesting. She is actually bisexual, due to her past experience and her hatred towards males. Cold and cunning, she is a natural killer, not caring for many, if any people. Most of her victims that manage to actually live call her 'the demon of death'. Sometimes though, she is not the evil killer, but a natural girl with natural insecurities and doubts. When like this, she's shy and tends to stay alone, crying over the death of her mother. She usually drinks to get drunk and pass out, to leave the world for a little.

Diet: Any blood or meat from a mammal, though she prefers the blood of a human male. 

Talents: Her talents, built up over her 21 years of life include fencing, archery, catapult engineering, concealing weapons, and drawing men close to her in private spots to slaughter them.
Flaws: She is very bad at being social, so she has little manners. She's also bad at art, and really any type of dancing.

Powers/Magic (if any): Lizzie's has several different powers, listed here.
•Flaming hair: Liz has the ability to set her hair on fire at a simple thought, however this ability will not work if there is no oxygen. This power lasts until the fire gets put out, runs out of oxygen, or Liz stops it. The heat can only go up to about 400°F
•Bloodlust: Liz has the sinister, and rare vampire power of bloodlust. With this ability, she goes into an powerful rage for blood every full moon, red moons making it last longer. In this mode she is only twice as strong as usual. Normally this power lasts 4 hours, and she can be stopped by the most basic vampire weaknesses, garlic, silver, crucifix, and a stake through the heart 
•Pheromone Intoxication: This ability is both a vampire ability. With this she can control her own pheromones ever so slightly to 'charm' and seduce both men and women. It can be resisted by not being close to her, or simply not smelling. This lasts at most 20 minutes at a time, 2 times a day.

Weaknesses: Garlic: The awful smell will keep her away, and if it touches her skin it burns her.
 Silver: pure silver will burn her skin, and keep her away. It's also an instant kill if it gets inside her body.
 Fast moving salt water: Dampens her powers, when in salt water her hair cannot ignite
 Wild rose: same effects as garlic
 crucifix: keeps her away
sunlight: makes her crumble to dust if in the sun for more than 10 min

Weapon(s): Fangs: do I need to describe them?
Sais: Small agile weapons, she carries two at all times.

Job in the Kingdom: mercenary)

History: 22 years ago, in the slums of a French city a lovely woman named Juliet Powell was kicked out of her house, and banned from her family for refusing to wed her betrothed. Out of money, and desperately needing a job, she took to prostitution. Barely a year later, she was pregnant and kicked out of her job, forced to beg on the streets for food and help. However, she got no help and gave birth to a little girl named Elizabeth. On her own she raised the little girl, hoping she would make enough money to give her daughter a better life. By the time the Elizabeth turned 5, she and her mother lived in a shack near the ports, and her mother had gone back into prostitution for the little money she could get. Then things got better, Juliet got enough money to quit her job, and move to an apartment with Lizzie, becoming a barmaid to support them. The peaceful living lasted only 10 years, because a week after Lizzie turned 15 her mother was r*ped, beaten, robbed and murdered. This tragedy left Lizzie on the streets, no money and her only option was the way her mom had taken years ago. Prostitution. This is how Liz lived, until she turned 17, and was bought off and bitten by a nameless vampire, which in turn caused her to become a vampire. She then went on to murder and kill mercilessly other prostitutes, the clients, and everyone who got in her path. She spent years training in various combat fields, and becoming a hated assassin, one feared by many. Now she is 21 and has settled inside the castle.

RP example: I walked through the small pub, smiling in my flirtatious way, hoping to attract some males so I could feast well tonight. I quickly found my way to the bar, and ordered some alcohol, not caring what cause it took a lot to intoxicate me. Soon after I say down a good looking blonde guy sat beside me and I laid on the charm, pretending to be drunk and sure enough, he made his move. We walked down a dark hallway, and right as we came to a turn I pinned him to the corner and smiled evilly as I but into his neck, my sharp fangs piercing his skin as I drank every drop from him. Smiling, I released him and his corpse fell to the ground. I then took my knife and carefully cut him to pieces, eating him as I did. When I was through I cleaned the blood from my mouth and walked away, back into the bar for another meal. However, the bar was cleared out and I cursed, grabbing some gin before leaving. Here I was, the merciless assassin, walking into the moonlight, a bottle of liquor in my bloodstained hands.

Last edited by Rebel on Sun Jan 13, 2013 8:59 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Gold : 2147483647

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:28 am

You've said in your description, as a vampire she attracts the opposite gender, and as empousai she attracts male. In her powers though, she attracts both male and female?

I'm going to have to say no to the bloodlust power as well, nothing can be unstoppable.

This is a medieval fantasy sort of thing, so people wouldn't have pink hair. And there wouldn't be forensic scientists. That sort of science wasn't around.
Back to top Go down
https://albion.rpg-board.net
Rebel

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 am

Yeah, she can attract both sexes because she is bisexual.

What of I edited the power? Like it made her slightly stronger?

Asi approved of the pink hair
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:36 am

Ok, I'll allow the both sexes then.
I'll discuss the pink hair with Asi, Im not too sure about it.
And the power can make her slightly stronger, but not unstoppable. And try to limit how strong.
Plus set limits for often and for how long she can use each power.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:37 pm

I dint approve the pink hair Zach. I said I'd prefer if you made it more reddish than pink.
Im not comfortable with you having 3 different species, a charrie can only be part of one species. Your charrie is not human. Even monsters have flaws,.that doesnt make her human.
Empousai and Vampires are similar. Vampires can prey on Both genders. Empousai only on males. You should choose which species you want even if your charrie is bisexual. (i will disxuss this with Charlii)
Add a physical flaw. Silver is not a weakness of a vampire. How exactly does Garlic and Sunlight affect her?

Could you elaborate on "cane sword"? And ex-prostitue wouldnt be her job In the kingdom, its enough if you put it in her history and say only her current job there. I'll have to discuss assasin with Charlii.

Also, she became a prostitute at 10?
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 5:42 pm

Could I please have the pink hair?
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 pm

A light auburn is as far I'd allow. Pink is just not a natural hair colour and they dint dye their hair in the medieval period.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 7:35 pm

Alright. I'll edit
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:02 pm

Also look at the other things, Charlii and I have pointed out.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:23 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Asimi
Admin
Asimi

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 2:32 am

No shape-shifting for now. Add limits to all your powers. How many times,.how often and to what extent.
Sorry about the silver thing. You still have to say how exactly it affects her.
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 7:25 am

Editd
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 6:18 am

Get rid of Assassin, Mercenary I'll allow, but an assassin is no no. And the only other thing is set the tempetature of the fire hair to 400 degrees fahrenheit
Back to top Go down
Rebel

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 9:00 am

Edited
Back to top Go down
Charlii
Overlord
Charlii

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 15, 2013 6:32 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Please approve Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please approve   Please approve I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please approve
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom Of Albion :: General :: Character Forms :: Approved Character Forms-
Jump to: